Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 19,001
Last edited:
Oh yeah, how did you manage that - postage alone for one is 586 Czech Crowns - £15-35 at today's exchange rate!
Thats strange, if you ACTUALLY bothered to place an order direct you will find there are actually 3 options. One is through dhl which is 439?

For one Steelbook it's showing as 369CZK.

So full slip plus del is approx £26 plus the currency conversion fee from your bank. All in all delivery is £10 so GB is easier on the bank balance. ;)

GB is £21 delivered for the full slip/lenti edition
No it isn't (well not according to my invoice/messages) don't forget you will be getting a further invoice to pay postage costs (unless you are combining postage with other items)

Reactions: davhyl
No it isn't (well not according to my invoice/messages) don't forget you will be getting a further invoice to pay postage costs (unless you are combining postage with other items)
I'm in an elite who doesn't need to pay :naughty:... (who am I kidding!)
Crap, yeah... it's in bold at the bottom of the message lol... I knew it was separate too, I checked my paypal and just looked at the conversion... oops! :wacky:

3000 run?

Open GB Fullslip + Lenticular Numbered 1501 : carllenc
Open GB Fullslip unnumbered 1000 : carllenc
Open GB 1/4 Slip unnumbered 500 : carllenc

I noticed that it adds up to 3,001 Czech Republic

That's not counting UK 2,000
Germany ? how many

I suspect the overall print run of the steelbook itself worldwide is mostly likely 6,000 at least

Last edited:
The lenticular I'm sure will be great. Can't stand the steelbook though. Perhaps I should buy, sell the steelbook and keep the lenti for the Japanese one.

I'm not thrilled by the Director's cut having watched it today. The additional conversation between Cindy and Matrix is unnecessary, and to me Jenny saying 'smash your face in' sounds nastier than the overused 'kick your ass' line.

Last edited: