Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 18,999
Last edited:
Has anyone got the invoice from the group buy yet?

No. I PM'd the member here who helps with the group buys and so far have not received a response. I thought the invoices were supposed to be sent by now (going by the schedule in the OP). It just seems like someone's asleep at the wheel **shrugs**

No. I PM'd the member here who helps with the group buys and so far have not received a response. I thought the invoices were supposed to be sent by now (going by the schedule in the OP). It just seems like someone's asleep at the wheel **shrugs**
Or he is getting everything prepared after nearly a 500km round trip to make these available to you!!:rolleyes:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Or he is getting everything prepared after nearly a 500km round trip to make these available to you!!:rolleyes:

It's just the invoice. With a deadline fast approaching, people are rightly concerned about missing out on this. People who host group buys are always strict about deadlines. Just sayin'

wow fa increase the limitation to 1K . Brave.
500-700 is the limit imo.

lets wait for the final product!

The Full Slip looks better on the unnumbered version

In saying that I still want the full slip numbered version that includes the lenticular

It's a pity I can't afford both I have lot of pre orders already for may it's getting a very expensive month for steelbooks ouch

I don't understand the hype for this. The Steelbook itself looks poor and the slipcovers use photoshopped artwork recycled from previous editions.

It's just the invoice. With a deadline fast approaching, people are rightly concerned about missing out on this. People who host group buys are always strict about deadlines. Just sayin'

Hey guys,

Sorry for our late update but I am currently at work and Karel is dealing with shipping of all Hunger Games steelbooks and getting invoices ready for Commando.

So invoices are coming soon and because they will be sent out later than planned the payment deadline will be extended to 28.4.2015

Thanks for your patience!

PS: Invoices will contain payment details for steelbooks only (shipping to be paid later via separate invoice)

Commando is just one of those movies I keep watching over and over again. Must have seen it a hundred times. Love it :drool:. So every version from FA is a must have for me. Steelbook, yeah could be a lot better o_O, but still, it's Commando :cigar:. I already have the great Zavvi one, but I need to have these also. Besides never in my life have I seen such a juicy Commando set to be released as now from FA :thumbs:

Reactions: denizen