Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get manta full slips but I love the idea of the lenti A so went with just the one lenti as funds are tight so close to Xmas.

Was an easy transaction via the website

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
This is also my first lenti from manta, all I own are their full slips so I'm hoping the depth and clearness is there with A

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06 and wouter
This is also my first lenti from manta, all I own are their full slips so I'm hoping the depth and clearness is there with A
Their Man Of Steel lenti was nothing to write home about if I remember correctly.

Don't think The Revenant was very good either (although I may be wrong on that)

I've passed on this (can't bring myself to pay €50 for it) but if I was to choose, I would have gone for the full slip personally.

Reactions: Flloydo
Their Man Of Steel lenti was nothing to write home about if I remember correctly.

Don't think The Revenant was very good either (although I may be wrong on that)

I've passed on this (can't bring myself to pay €50 for it) but if I was to choose, I would have gone for the full slip personally.

I didn't like the movement on the Mos steel lenti either from what I could see and although the revenant image does nothing to wow me it did seem nice and clear and the deadpool lenti in vids looked great.

I do love the image used for lenti A and the full slip but the glow in the dark stuff isn't wowing me tbh plus I already a own the dark zero thirty PA full slip with the glow in the dark slip so it's not exactly a new idea.
Also I like the colours with lenti A and as others have mentioned the steel is already dark and the orange works better to Balanace that.
Shame because I love the image used for the full slip but lenti A wins for me

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
What is putting me off Lenti A is that they menion Hologram coating. I assume that that means holofoil and tbh if that is the case then I think it wont look as good

If it stays like this for few more days, this will be Revenant part 2. Almost all the Manta titles are selling for a low price. Sadly no more Mantas for me unless the print run is extremely low.
How much is it going for?

I went for Lenticular Slip A (my first Manta lenti too), which is now showing "sold out".

Capture d’écran 2016-11-24 à 20.32.51.png

But then it's probably not really sold out— X-Men Apocalypse full slip was sold out a few days ago until it came back in stock today. I ordered it with Constantine.

I went for Lenticular Slip A (my first Manta lenti too), which is now showing "sold out".

View attachment 278274

But then it's probably not really sold out— X-Men Apocalypse full slip was sold out a few days ago until it came back in stock today. I ordered it with Constantine.

They hold some back incase the pre order goes over. So yeah it will be listed again but not in the zavvi sense where they magically appear. They told me a while back they hold some back or even cancellations too closer the time

No different to what nova and kimchi do

Also with the x men situation I think because of the current climate, steel saturation of WWA and even some WEA, it being close to Christmas and other companies having WWA premiums for the title it's no surprise to me it hasn't sold out yet. Saying that the one click is sold out

Plus manta ain't cheap - hence why I only go for the exclsusive titles (minus their first global)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Bunk