Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing else was indicated, so technically, yes @yeslek
However I have a gut feeling there will be a delay, at least for the lenti slips. (Manta stated they weren't happy with the first production batch and ordered new ones.)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Good.one mate lol. Can't stop laughing.

I only post what is happening around us.Those who think I am bluffing are actually bluffing themselves. Maybe I don't live in a happily ever after world like the liberal ninjas out here lol. )
Glad you took it well, mate. ;) Truth be told, I used to find many of your posts a bit grating, but I've come to appreciate the balance they bring to the site. I think you have valid opinions on all 9 issues I put on that card, and I look forward to guessing which posts are yours before I check the username to see who wrote them. :LOL:

Now please tell me how much I overpaid for this one-click, because it's looking so good I don't even care! :D

Last edited:
Glad you took it well, mate. ;) Truth be told, I used to find many of your posts a bit grating, but I've come to appreciate the balance they bring to the site. I think you have valid opinions on all 9 issues I put on that card, and I look forward to guessing which posts are yours before I check the username for who wrote them. :LOL:

Now please tell me how much I overpaid for this one-click, because it's looking so good I don't even care! :D

Mate,

Ultimately I don't take posts from fellow members out here and in any forums too seriously as there are always 101 things to disagree and worry about. Just keep posting and go with the flow. However facts cannot be altered. I will let you know how much you overpaid when my seventh sense is activated, and please don\t ask me what the sixth sense is. :rofl:

Nothing else was indicated, so technically, yes @yeslek
However I have a gut feeling there will be a delay, at least for the lenti slips. (Manta stated they weren't happy with the first production batch and ordered new ones.)

This is what I'm thinking

Hopefully it's all on time though

obviously I hope there arent any delays - pretty keen to re-watch this now(its been a while)