Release date: February 22, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Limited to 3000

11181133-1904338155990880.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Mine just arrived so I would assume others' will too today. Apologies for the lighting and general quality. I have a late shift in work today and haven't quite brought myself to get out of bed yet!

Reactions: Flloydo

That's the picture from a few pages back. The one that looks weird and the colours look odd

I asked because the uk might have a different finish and the pics above my last post looks matte

OK Flloydo ! ;)

It's not abnormal for other countries to get different finishes of the same steel plus I don't have this in hand.
The pic @scnjedi posted looks like a decent image on the steel compared to the photo you posted from the other page but I can't tell if this version is gloss or matte

I like the french one much more..
Got to agree with you there - it's miles more stylish and a better image when compared to this artsy-fartsy mass market effort BUT I'm glad it's different else we'd have the same artwork on both the Amaray and the steel which is not ideal.l.
Don't get how France has WWE artwork (or is this image inaccurate and it's an Amaray with slipcover?!).
That being said, wild horses couldn't drag 22 quid out of me for this.

Is that an embossed title I see before me ? Maybe a simple touch like that would make it slightly more appealing
I've got to say for a confirmed - by Scanavo - gloss finish it all looks a bit flat and lifeless..

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this today in HMV and must admit I was quite underwhelmed (I'd think twice about spending £10 on it let alone £22). If the French steelbook has no text on the rear then I'll probably go for that one. A Mondo would be nice but at the moment that seems to be pure speculation and wishful thinking.

Received my copy today from Zavvi and for GBP 8.99 I can't really complain.
Taken from original poster artwork (poster design by CONCEPT ARTS / ICONISUS L&Y - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS) and certainly the most dramatic / spooky choice for the steelbook front.

The 4 internal images also taken from original poster artwork as is the image on the UV card:-

Last edited: