Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: February 22, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Limited to 3000

11181133-1904338155990880.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks identical to the italian version, which is 18,50 euros before shipping.
. . . not forgetting the other territories - so far including Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and France (I find it difficult to believe that the French steelbook has WEA . . . ).

With a 2-disc hub showing in mock-ups I'd be surprised if this doesn't end up being a two-disc set (1 X 50 GB BD, 1 X DVD) with MAYBE the UV HD Digital Copy and the ITunes Digital Copy as seen in the listings for the U.S. and Canadian Amarays.

Last edited:
Canceled after watching. The production Design and Photography should be up for an Oscar. But the story and script were not up to snuff. Thank god I didn't almost blow $42 dollars on a blind buy for a steelbook with artwork that is o.k. At best... If you are going to get this- get the French one. Cheaper and better art.

Reactions: lgans316
For the Zavvi haters this is also up at HMV (GBP 22.99) so NOT a Zavvi exclusive.
Not an ultra-limited run and not a one retailer exclusive so I personally would be inclined to wait on this one.

Cheers,

I enjoyed this but not £22.99 enjoy so ill 100% wait on a drop

So is it not a zavvi exclusive?
No, doesn't appear to be despite being listed at Zavvi and at BR.com as such :)
Release date for this is also slightly different:-
Zavvi - 22/2/16
HMV - 15/2/16
Not yet up on Amazon and Base (or Xtra-vision UK/Ie) though . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Colours look well off in that third pic.

Hope this is more like the first two pics, unless someone's tampered with the image (which I notice a lot do anyway) and made it not a true representation of final product

I plan to get this on a big drop and if it sells out then there seem to be others around so no biggie

Reactions: Flash and Noodles
Colours seems to differ in pretty much every photo I've seen... could just be the lighting (which is cool if so), or people have added filters, like @Flloydo said.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Colours look well off in that third pic.

Hope this is more like the first two pics, unless someone's tampered with the image (which I notice a lot do anyway) and made it not a true representation of final product

I plan to get this on a big drop and if it sells out then there seem to be others around so no biggie

Full sun exposure does no favors to dark & glossy steelbooks, thats for certain

Reactions: Flloydo