Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@virkia loving your mock up design and enthusiasm for what is for me an excellent series.
One thing that might help is when posting if you have quite a few photos to share I tend to use the spoiler tag that way it doesn't take up a lot of space on the thread, just a friendly suggestion :thumbs:
Yes, you're quite right . . . and for some reason I don't seem to be able to put certain parts of my posts in spoiler boxes.
Appreciate the polite phrasing of your suggestion tho :thumbs:
I feel safe in the knowledge that my posts will be edited (rightly) by a moderator if too off-topic or too rambling and I've sometimes left a message within the post (in different colour ink) to request just that.

"Only 500 left" as of 12:16
(At this price . . . amazing if true)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Not if there were only 750 to start with!!

:rofl:

Amazing if true lol I also think he forgets that people do cancel before release and for a brand new series on steel and also being marvel it's not a bad price, considering with a code it's only a few quid more than a marvel new release steel.

Not to mention it's actually a decent series

Reactions: JayWhit
I think it's a popular title and the type of one people who don't have Netflix and maybe haven't seen it if they like steelbooks could blind buy. I really hope it's glossy matte will be sad :(
Also am concerned about future seasons having spent a lot on the Agent Carter for the show to be cancelled and I don't see more steelbooks for it. I guess we shall see.

No problem bud.

To wet your appetite: Punisher and Elektra (S 2), 'nuff said.

I'm half way through S2 at the moment, loving it. Not a fan of Elektra so much but Punisher is bloody awesome.

I caved and got this. Really didn't want too but I'll end up caving and getting JJ as well so I may as well run with them all.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Yes, you're quite right . . . and for some reason I don't seem to be able to put certain parts of my posts in spoiler boxes.
Appreciate the polite phrasing of your suggestion tho :thumbs:
I feel safe in the knowledge that my posts will be edited (rightly) by a moderator if too off-topic or too rambling and I've sometimes left a message within the post (in different colour ink) to request just that.

"Only 500 left" as of 12:16
(At this price . . . amazing if true)
You just need to highlight the text/images you want to put in a spoiler. You then click on the plus signal on the top row of icons and the spoiler tag is there. You then click it and it will ask if you want add a title to the spoiler box. Click continue and you are done!:)

Reactions: virkia
I don't mind the art, so long as season 2 matches it. Would prefer a nova full release though to match their mcu's. Really don't wanna give zavvi my money
The only time I mind is when it is the ONLY one available. With The poop art and Reel Heroes crud, they are one option among others. If they were the ONLY steelbooks for each of these movies, then people would raise a larger stink. We simply buy the better ones. But, odds are this is the ONLY steelbook release of DD. I don't hate it - I just think they had better art available that suited the series better. (The poop arts and Reel Heroes steelbooks, those I do hate with a passion.:naughty: The bottom of the barrel in steelbooks. -If you go to the bay and type in "Steelbook Blu ray" and set the search to lowest price- you will see nothing but Reel Heroes and Poop art steelbooks desperately trying to be sold for $9.99)

Last edited:
Each to their own @C.C. 95 that's cool you feel that way. I personally diagree and o own a number of pop art and reel heroes steelbooks and I really like them. I don't mind if they have little value I get steelbooks because I like them. I am a particular fan of pop art. :)

The only time I mind is when it is the ONLY one available. With The poop art and Reel Heroes crud, they are one option among others. If they were the ONLY steelbooks for each of thise movies, then people would raise a larger stink. We simply buy the better ones. But, odds are this is the ONLY steelbook release of DD. I don't hate it - I just think they had better art available that suited the series better. )The poop arts and Reel Heroes steelbooks, those I do hate with a passion.:naughty: The bottom of the barrel in steelbooks. -If you go to the bay and type in "Steelbook Blu ray" and set the search to lowest price- you will see nothing but Reel Heroes and Poop art steelbooks desperately trying to be sold for $9.99)

I agree with you on reel heroes, they are shockers but admittedly i do like some pop arts or art style steels.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flash
I hope that it's white and not metal or anything I really like steelbooks that are white

Yup, white on the front with a bare metal back like SIN CITY ;) although that one is more off-white / light grey than white and truth to tell hoping for a whiter white for DD more like WORLD WAR Z or even slightly darker like DEAD MAN with a Gloss finish to breathe some life into what is in truth quite a flat image.

is there a link available for the zavwel54 code?
'fraid not - tried them all (all those I could find) when I pre-ordered this yesterday and .. . nowt :(

10% off with ZAVWEL54 and this LINK
(Not sure if it still works)...[/QUOTE

Ditto

In conclusion: a steelbook that will sell out as a standalone but which will still be available with the ZBOX for ages to come much like AVENGERS ASSEMBLE witth ZBOX combo which I believe was still available until very recently a year after release (just my opinion).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95