Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd collection #02) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 2nd of February, 2015
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Sold out)
Pre-Order Time: January 30th, 10.00 AM (Korean Time) TIME ZONE CONVERTER HERE
Price:
42.99$
Disc: 2D+3D blu-ray combo steelbook
Print run: 700 copies
Artwork: WWA
Package:
- Lenticular slipcover
- Character Poster card
- Numbering sticker (No numbering card)
- Kimchidvd exclusive sticker

Steelbook artwork
76063-3e819b8034e724acb7384ab940bd6e12.jpg

Lenticular artwork
bheg0k.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes perfect sense for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Which I saw in theaters and thought it was great. Although, I'd rather have Oldboy.

Kind of hoping it's not GotG since I'm not a fan of its WWA art at all.

Hopefully it's Edge of Tomorrow with a nice slip, or Maleficent.

How can this be anything other than Iron Man...like wth is going on with that title. They need to focus on that before anything else. But Kinchi has it's claws in me so what ever it is, I'll be on it like flies on a rib roast lol!

How can this be anything other than Iron Man...like wth is going on with that title. They need to focus on that before anything else. But Kinchi has it's claws in me so what ever it is, I'll be on it like flies on a rib roast lol!
Because Iron Man is already part of the 'Exclusive' line. They aren't going to put the same movie in both the 'Exclusive' and 'Collection' lineups.

And according to Facebook they are still clearing up an "issue" with Iron Man.

Going by the information in the Op the steelbook is same as world wide artwork already released or announced. Choice is Maleficent or GOTG as it is likely to be a Disney title.