Day of the Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: July 21st, 2014
Price: £17.99
Buy link: Day of the Dead (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies.

10949896-1398359093-850927.jpg

Attachments

• 10949896-1398359093-850927.jpg
    10949896-1398359093-850927.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 325
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
I only lasted an hour as I could barely walk but Casper Van Dien and Dina Myer had open queues so managed to get them straight away (they were my main reason for going) then got Edward James Olmos and Jamie Bamber as well before I had to leave - didn't even manage to see any of the stalls really

Edit: Sorry, that reply was aimed at HUB, havent got he new forum quite figured out on mobile yet!

100% sure the first guy I saw definitely had the steelbook with George's writing in it btw - no idea where he got it from

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I didn't think they would be able to do that if it's a Zavvi Exclusive??

Not to mention those people would have it weeks before Zavvi sell it??

I'm pretty sure as it's an Arrow release they can do that. I'm guessing they would have only had a small amount of copies.

I canceled my order on this for that reason the 3 stage front didn't get me excited

Why didn't people mention this earlier? Not that it makes much difference as bad art choices almost NEVER get changed, even with a tidal wave of fan criticism months before release when they have ages to change it. When it was first announced everyone seemed to love the art...but yeah I didn't really like it (and still don't). It looks more like a trilogy set to me with the way they've done it. Crazy decision.

the back art is incredible. front is nothing special, but i can see where they were going with it.

i havent received mine yet. i wanted to cancel it, just because of expense but because i ordered it as part of their 2 for £30 deal and already dispatched maniac cop, i couldnt cancel it. oh well. i just hope the film is good.

Why didn't people mention this earlier? Not that it makes much difference as bad art choices almost NEVER get changed, even with a tidal wave of fan criticism months before release when they have ages to change it. When it was first announced everyone seemed to love the art...but yeah I didn't really like it (and still don't). It looks more like a trilogy set to me with the way they've done it. Crazy decision.
To be honest when the art came up someone mentioned double slip and being gullible thats what I thought It had which would of been cool