Day of the Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: July 21st, 2014
Price: £17.99
Buy link: Day of the Dead (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies.

10949896-1398359093-850927.jpg

Attachments

• 10949896-1398359093-850927.jpg
    10949896-1398359093-850927.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 325
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook looks great from the photos

Its the original film poster artwork and was used on the previous arrow video Blu-ray Reversible sleeve Front Artwork
The USA Blu-ray Shout Factory Reversible sleeve also is the same front artwork

The Artwork has been known since 30th of April

I like it and looking forward to getting delivery next week

In hand, I must say it's really impressive, the shade of turquoise used reminds me of the 'Time Bandits' SB. A breath of fresh air when compared to the cheapish Maniac Cop steelbook. Arrow are back on form. :thumbs:

Reactions: hayemaker
Got mine this morning. Unusually ordered two in the 2 for £30 deal. Both have manufacturing scratches on the front!! Is this karma for being greedy? Back they go.

image.jpg
Got my copy today thank God it's came in mint condition. I must say Im really liking this one!!!!

I need to complete the trilogy ASAP, I hope Zavvi completes this trilogy on steel soon...

Anyone recommending any nice editions of the first to films???

Reactions: SaberTooth and MGD
I need to complete the trilogy ASAP, I hope Zavvi completes this trilogy on steel soon...

Anyone recommending any nice editions of the first to films???

I wouldn't hold your breath for Dawn Of The Dead as the rights are a real mess for that film and Arrow no longer have them.

The version to have is the slipbox Arrow version but you'll pay for it, it's not cheap.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Yay! After sending back 2 scratched, finally got a mint one. My favourite steelbook of the year. Great art and booklet too. I agree, if we could only get a Dawn Of The Dead to go with it......

Great buy I picked this up to for a reasonable price thanks to the great ninjas for the info and pics much appreciated...