snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Dead Man
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies. Gloss finish.

deadman.jpg

DeadMan.jpg
DeadMan(back).jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only watched this for the first time earlier this year and loved it! Jim Jarmusch is very underrated as a director IMO.

Reactions: RepoMan90
Great movie, a must buy for me Zavvi sure are releasing great titles cant wait to see the artwork being revealed for this hope justice will be done... [emoji41]

I agree. A great movie. A movie straight out of the early Seventies for me. It
was like the other side of the mirror, Pat Garrett And Billy the Kid being the other
alternate side. Staple fair of the self styled Auteurs of that period.
The soundtrack's drive and express all the main protagonist's character in both films. Both are grounded,
have their origins and influence in the societal change of the 1960's. Zavvi look like maybe their getting
their head's round what's coming in from Asia. Next year maybe something special.:hungry: :joy:

Reactions: Noodles
was like the other side of the mirror, Pat Garrett And Billy the Kid being the other
The soundtrack's drive and express all the main protagonist's character in both films. Both are grounded,
have their origins and influence in the societal change of the 1960's. Zavvi look like maybe their getting
their head's round what's coming in from Asia. Next year maybe something special.:hungry: :joy:
p.s hope the art work is up there too!!! :wacky:

What the... ?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Brilliant!!! been waiting in hope this would get the steel treatment! now I just hope they dont stuff it up!

Last edited by a moderator: