snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Dead Man
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies. Gloss finish.

deadman.jpg

DeadMan.jpg
DeadMan(back).jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great! I'm actually half tempted to pay full price for this now, but I can't see it selling out any time soon, so I'm going to TRY and remain patient. :ohno:

Reactions: axldelarge
Really a winning art choice, now it's all so neat and balanced with the white background confirmed.
Love the front design, that simple card on the back and the iconic image inside. And the bone type it's simply beautiful.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
It does look good but I will risk waiting for a price drop as its not a film I must have at the moment
I would be annoyed with myself if I ordered at the full price to see it drop in price a lot later

I usually only order from day one and keep my order if its a steelbook I want on release date and I'm not bothered if the price drops a few weeks or months later

Some Steelbooks I want as quick as possible but some others I wait it out and if I miss out due to been sold out I'm not that bothered

This is not a film I must have from day one

It does look good but I will risk waiting for a price drop as its not a film I must have at the moment
I would be annoyed with myself if I ordered at the full price to see it drop in price a lot later

I usually only order from day one and keep my order if its a steelbook I want on release date and I'm not bothered if the price drops a few weeks or months later

Some Steelbooks I want as quick as possible but some others I wait it out and if I miss out due to been sold out I'm not that bothered

This is not a film I must have from day one
@paulboland is Zavvi's 'Pre-Order Price Promise' a promise they don't keep? I've actually never heard if that happens. Have you had a pre-order item drop in price and Zavvi gave you the price drop? (Or not?)

only lovers left alive is a slightly better film-price dropped on that-I don't think Jim Jarmusch is as wanted in steelies as Marvel/Disney/Pixar-Zavvi are on my s@*t list anyway because of Nikita & Horns