Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.39) [Korea]

May 25, 2013
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) - One Click (OOS) - Pre-order date July 8 at 2 PM (Korea time), check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Individual) - $69.98 (One Click)
Note: will be sold both locally and overseas at the same time.
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by HDN (CLOSED) & hosted by Kaka1888 (CLOSED)

Full Slip (Type A) 1,250 Copies | Lenticular (Type B) 1,100 copies

13606522_1902819276611947_4131154097444542661_n.jpg 13612132_1902819259945282_6463127741879891323_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti don't look that impressive
For a Kimchi Lenti it's not the usual high quality

I await Film Arena and Manta to provide better premium release

Last edited:
Lenti don't look that impressive
For a Nova Choice Lenti it's not the usual high quality

I await Film Arena and Manta to provide better premium release

You mean kimchi collection?

IMO you might get more extras with film arena if it does see the light of day but the quality won't be as good as kimchi. Plus it will be a horrible flip flop lenti with FAC.

I will admit and as a kimchi fan they don't always get lentis spot on but from what I can see this looks great.

You mean kimchi collection?

IMO you might get more extras with film arena if it does see the light of day but the quality won't be as good as kimchi. Plus it will be a horrible flip flop lenti with FAC.

I will admit and as a kimchi fan they don't always get lentis spot on but from what I can see this looks great.
Both Kimchi and Nova Lenti slips are usually lot better than this

Did you miss the memo about future Film Arena releases Lenti been 3D Depth Lenti and not Flip Flop :p
IMO Both Film Arena and Manta will easily provide a better overall choices and contents

Both Kimchi and Nova Lenti slips are usually lot better than this

Did you miss the memo about future Film Arena releases Lenti been 3D Depth Lenti and not Flip Flop :p
IMO Both Film Arena and Manta will easily provide a better overall choices and contents

I just wasn't sure why you mentioned nova, I thought you meant there is a nova deadpool lenti

Oh yeah I forgot about FAC with the new depth plans - although costs looks a lot higher with it. Well hopefully they can be a great contender with nova, blu fans etc but we will see. I just hope 10 cloverfield lane FAC is a depth lenti and not their first attempt lol

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland