FFO, Germany
Release date: June 13, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Deboss On Front and Back & Spot Gloss

1.jpg

2.jpg 11243883-2064363310233080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't regret ordering it when it first became available or that I missed a discount code or that I've just received a message that it was dispatched earlier today but what I do regret is that nasty gloss finish on 90% of it (judging from live pics) - a finish totally inappropriate to the distressed, worn-away and scratched look (it's as if someone has taken an iron to a well-worn favourite pair of 501s and pressed pleats into it . . . Nooooo!).
Shiny doesn't suit this steelbook and it should have been matte/satin/zero on the black with the red glossed instead . . . just as good would be the mock-up on Scanavo's website with the black area inside the mask giving the impression of matte and the area outside the mask giving the impression of gloss - in other words, a PERFECT COMBINATION and how it should have been done:-
DEADPOOL_BANNER_1.jpg

Had mine flag up as Payment issue when it's been payed via Paypal :(

So it says to cancel it & re order but it's sold out :(

Same issue here. Used PayPal to try and avoid issues as my card expires at the end of this month. I've got money in my Paypal account ready..

Order cancelled and told to reorder EEK!

So they actually cancelled your order?!

If that is the case, there should be some stock left over which should go live very soon. If not today, tomorrow or the next day.

Don't regret ordering it when it first became available or that I missed a discount code or that I've just received a message that it was dispatched earlier today but what I do regret is that nasty gloss finish on 90% of it (judging from live pics) - a finish totally inappropriate to the distressed, worn-away and scratched look (it's as if someone has taken an iron to a well-worn favourite pair of 501s and pressed pleats into it . . . Nooooo!).
Shiny doesn't suit this steelbook and it should have been matte/satin/zero on the black with the red glossed instead . . . just as good would be the mock-up on Scanavo's website with the black area inside the mask giving the impression of matte and the area outside the mask giving the impression of gloss - in other words, a PERFECT COMBINATION and how it should have been done:-
DEADPOOL_BANNER_1.jpg

My dispatch email states "confirmed spot gloss" so may not be an all over glossy effect for the entire steel.

I cancelled one of my 2 on order(still not sure thats wise considering the state some of these Zavvi steels end up arriving in) so as the tweet above states, they will definitely be back in stock over the next few days

I cancelled one of my 2 on order(still not sure thats wise considering the state some of these Zavvi steels end up arriving in) so as the tweet above states, they will definitely be back in stock over the next few days

did the same thing, had 2 copies on order but cancelled one and now i really hope it comes mint but i also have the german version on preorder in case the zavvi arrives damaged

nevertheless i still hope that we'll get a FAC or Novamedia release for this movie

are you sure about the French edition? i'm afraid it might have a reversed title on the spine ...
someone posted that all EU versions are the same, but you are right French versions are always different because of the banner on the upper side.

I pre-empted the card payment problem as my card expired end of May, emailed them and they totally missed the point and said if I want to cancel I have to cancel... still, sod them, might as well just get a European release instead. Absolutely useless.

I pre-empted the card payment problem as my card expired end of May, emailed them and they totally missed the point and said if I want to cancel I have to cancel... still, sod them, might as well just get a European release instead. Absolutely useless.
You should have got a payment problem email and a link in that email which is a resolve payment link by using another payment method you have to use that link in the email

If you just contact them by sending a message enquiry they will only tell you to cancel and reorder

You can only change payment method if you use the resolve payment link in the email they sent

Reactions: Flash