FFO, Germany
Release date: June 13, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Deboss On Front and Back & Spot Gloss

1.jpg

2.jpg 11243883-2064363310233080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same thing, payment problem. And I've moved. I had an email about it, so you should be fine. Says estimated delivery date is the 17th though - gits. Hoping this is an error.

Just incase anybody is having issues changing payment info. If your on an iPhone and click the link in the email it doesn't let you change the info . You have to go on the zavvi site first click the view full site version then go back to the email and click the link.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Just incase anybody is having issues changing payment info. If your on an iPhone and click the link in the email it doesn't let you change the info . You have to go on the zavvi site first click the view full site version then go back to the email and click the link.

Hope this helps

Does this work though? Can you change the details and keep your orders, I've heard many people unable to change it and lose their orders as they are mostly sold out so can't reorder?

Hope this helps

I've had payment problems a couple of times over the last 3 years with either expired card or no money in my account for a day or 2 (last was 2 months ago) and I've always completed the payment problem on my iPhone by both link and going into the site and gone through fine for me.

They do only keep the payment problem for 48 hours though until it's cancelled if I remember

I've had payment problems a couple of times over the last 3 years with either expired card or no money in my account for a day or 2 (last was 2 months ago) and I've always completed the payment problem on my iPhone by both link and going into the site and gone through fine for me.

They do only keep the payment problem for 48 hours though until it's cancelled if I remember

Sorry what you mean cancelled?

Sorry what you mean cancelled?

If you have a payment problem you have 48 hours to change your payment card until they cancel the order. They hold the order for 48 hours

Obvioulsy issues can happen and they might of oversold or mistakes in warehouses causing you to get a cancelled order due to out of stock even if you do change your payment card

This has happened quite a few times with HMV recently especially with the hateful eight. People placing orders and then getting it cancelled days or weeks after whilst they try to source copies

That's what also could happen with zavvi, they might not have the stock by the time you have sorted the payment problem but they are still sourcing copies hense items coming back in stock sometimes after payment problems being resolved but the order not fulfilled/ cancelled

Reactions: Flash
If you have a payment problem you have 48 hours to change your payment card until they cancel the order. They hold the order for 48 hours

Obvioulsy issues can happen and they might of oversold or mistakes in warehouses causing you to get a cancelled order due to out of stock even if you do change your payment card

This has happened quite a few times with HMV recently especially with the hateful eight. People placing orders and then getting it cancelled days or weeks after whilst they try to source copies

That's what also could happen with zavvi, they might not have the stock by the time you have sorted the payment problem but they are still sourcing copies hense items coming back in stock sometimes after payment problems being resolved but the order not fulfilled/ cancelled

Thanks for help :kiss:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Now THAT worries me too! Still waiting to be charged and there is no change in my order yet. :dunno:
am just waiting for my online banking to 'show' the zavvi payment, as even though my available balance is about £25 less than it should be(and am only expecting to be charged to Deadpool this month), am kinda worried that my order is showing 'awaiting stock pick' still :ohno:

Charged! So i assume that it will soon be dispatched too. I originally ordered when it first went live but then cancelled to qualify for the 10% discount in May.

If it happened to me, then chances are you guys and girls will be safe too.