FFO, Germany
Release date: June 13, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Deboss On Front and Back & Spot Gloss

1.jpg

2.jpg 11243883-2064363310233080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally took mine out the plastic and there's a small scratch :( Contacted Zavvi for a replacement but assuming they'll offer me a partial refund instead. Luckily its small so think I can live with it :dunno:

Aww no that's awful, just got around to opening mine and it's got quite a few paint chips but it's out of stock so will just keep it but that's awful, hope you get another one :(

Are you sure you're not mistaking the scratches/chips for the ones on the steelbook as designed ?, the design is full of them as intended, if not just use a black (or red) marker pen and cover them up that way.:thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
Are you sure you're not mistaking the scratches/chips for the ones on the steelbook as designed ?, the design is full of them as intended, if not just use a black (or red) marker pen and cover them up that way.:thumbs:
Nope, mine's definitely a scratch unfortunately. It's not near the designed "scratches" but close to the edge on the right side next to the title. I've actually already sent a picture to Zavvi and they're giving me a 15% refund so not too bad at least :)

Nope, mine's definitely a scratch unfortunately. It's not near the designed "scratches" but close to the edge on the right side next to the title. I've actually already sent a picture to Zavvi and they're giving me a 15% refund so not too bad at least :)
cover it up with a back sharpie marker pen, and get an full colour set, will set you up for all your scratched steelbook needs in the future...:thumbs:

Reactions: Porradude
I'm still waiting for delivery
My order was Dispatched on the 9th

It's now 11 days since dispatch
I will wait till Wednesday 23rd before I contact Zavvi as that is my estimated delivery date and Zavvi will then say wait 21 days as in 30th
As you have to wait 21 days if your based outside the UK before they will do anything

Independence Day steelbook took 13 days to arrive so deadpool It might be delivered by Wednesday hopefully
Zavvi must have used one of the European Distribution warehouses to despatch my order instead of the UK warehouse
I wish they would not do that for customers based in Ireland use a warehouse not based in the UK

I think the staff in the European warehouses need to know where Ireland is :rofl: and the post code location is to Ireland not some other country as sometimes when it's not despatched from UK warehouse but from one of Zavvi other warehouses outside the UK my orders sometimes somehow end up been posted to wrong country and get's delayed been delivered but at least as it gets redirected eventually to Ireland
It's just annoying wondering where your order is

When the delays happen due to been posted to wrong country it can take 12-30 days sometimes even longer before it eventually arrives to correct location.

@paulboland
If I were in your shoes, I will buy immediately the French Steelbook while it is available. You keep it sealed waiting to see if your zavvi happens.
I have the German release on pre order better packaging for delivery
I will also be getting the Film Arena version whenever it gets approved

Zavvi most my orders most arrive in 4-6 days but I do get a few that take 12-21 days and longer due to been despatched from different warehouse outside the UK and takes a trip around Europe or ends up in a far away country before it's redirected to Ireland.
It's just the waiting that's a pain when it's not it's normal delivery time as I'm left waiting longer than usual

Reactions: ariba266
Well I thought I would share my pain with fellow members, so my mate said he ordered 4 copes of this, so cancelled my Amazon.it...then when I saw him he told me only 1 turned up. Then saw that Zavvi had them up again, came on here to let people know it was back up, went back to zavvi SOLD out again. So went to Ebay found one for £25.99 free delivery, it did actually cross my mind that this was cheap, but hey...... paid my money, 2 hours later shows as dispatched Crikey that's fast....Anyway seller contacted me and said ha had just come back from a short holiday, this was a day later, [Thursday] and would send out that afternoon, so expected it at least Saturday, Monday the latest.
Friday morning a message from ebay saying this item is no longer available, did not think to much about really as it was not directed to me personally, but I then noticed all his feedback had gone, just removed not that there anything wrong with the feedback anyway, just odd, so I thought I would just message him, and since then NOTHING, no delivery no response, so I have had to put a not received case now, and have to wait a week until Ebay step in, and I could have bought another one for nearly the same price, So I don't know what has happened, I hope the chappy is Ok of course, as you can never tell......but some assume the worst that they are being ripped off, anyway just gone back to amazon.it 64Euros now....anyway I do feel for those who did not get one.....also also yes I have seen a link to zavvi having more in..TODAY.....Yer right really have some SOLD OUT Again...so the moral of the story is S--t happens, I will put a wanted in the classifieds soon, and hopefully I can get one from one of you fine fellows.

Well I thought I would share my pain with fellow members, so my mate said he ordered 4 copes of this, so cancelled my Amazon.it...then when I saw him he told me only 1 turned up. Then saw that Zavvi had them up again, came on here to let people know it was back up, went back to zavvi SOLD out again. So went to Ebay found one for £25.99 free delivery, it did actually cross my mind that this was cheap, but hey...... paid my money, 2 hours later shows as dispatched Crikey that's fast....Anyway seller contacted me and said ha had just come back from a short holiday, this was a day later, [Thursday] and would send out that afternoon, so expected it at least Saturday, Monday the latest.
Friday morning a message from ebay saying this item is no longer available, did not think to much about really as it was not directed to me personally, but I then noticed all his feedback had gone, just removed not that there anything wrong with the feedback anyway, just odd, so I thought I would just message him, and since then NOTHING, no delivery no response, so I have had to put a not received case now, and have to wait a week until Ebay step in, and I could have bought another one for nearly the same price, So I don't know what has happened, I hope the chappy is Ok of course, as you can never tell......but some assume the worst that they are being ripped off, anyway just gone back to amazon.it 64Euros now....anyway I do feel for those who did not get one.....also also yes I have seen a link to zavvi having more in..TODAY.....Yer right really have some SOLD OUT Again...so the moral of the story is S--t happens, I will put a wanted in the classifieds soon, and hopefully I can get one from one of you fine fellows.

Sorry to hear that Huggsy. You can still get the same steelbook from Amazon France HERE

So I guess Zavvi cancelled 3 of your mate's copies?

So I guess Zavvi cancelled 3 of your mate's copies?

Maybe who Knows.....it does make me think though sellers that pre-sell any steel/Blu-ray with lots of copies, take all the money only then to receive half or 2-3 that must be a real pain...[and disappointment for buyers]
Apollon yes I did see that, but I think it should not be to hard to get a copy from here in the UK There are some at a reasonable price on Ebay, but the cash I had for it is tied up now while this sorts it self....

Sorry bud, but maybe you can get the manta one? ;)