Slipcover Deadpool ('Skull-Poop-L' Pop-up) (SDCC 2016 Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase link: Only available at San Diego Comic-Con 2016 20th Century Fox Booth
Price: $24.99

deadpoolcomicconbluray-jpg.253166

At the Fox Home Entertainment booth, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds tweeted this morning that he’s busy signing limited edition Deadpool Blu-rays, which will be available at San Diego Comic-Con.

To score one, head to 20th Century Fox’s home base at Booth #4229. The first 250 Blu-Rays sold each day will feature Reynolds’ signature!

Screenshot 2016-07-18 23.27.40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, there's bad news and more bad news. Doors opened at 6pm last night and I was at Fox at 6:15. Line was capped, can't stand around have to keep walking so I came back at 7:30 and the line was empty. Asked the guy if they had any more unsigned copies and he told me they're only selling signed copies at the con and of course they were sold out for Wednesday.

In the exhibitor line now ATM with only a few 100 people ahead of me. I'm making a bee line to the fox booth. I suppose that's the only good news here. Also, perhaps they'll have unsigned copies available at foxconnect eventually as they've sold their exclusive slips online in the past.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a GB of a SDCC exclusive. These exclusives are typically very limited in number and limited to 1 per person. The only way there could be a GB for this is if they sell a larger quantity to the general public outside of SDCC.

Edit: Just read a previous post by a Ninja at SDCC. It would be amazing if he could pull off a miniGB for this. Then it could be said: Never have so many Ninjas owed so much to so few.

Last edited:
I know. Already checked BB, but I think that partnership isn't happening this year. Too bad.
I could care less about the signiture- I just want the slip!

Same here. Don't care about the signature. It's the slip that matters. I am sure there will some copies that will come with Stan Lee's, Rob Liefeld's and Tim Miller's signature. But those will command upwards of $100 a slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I hope so too. I messaged the seller to inform him to ship in a box.

I take it you bought an unsigned copy? I just looked on eBay myself. The only ones shipping to Canada are signed ones and they're all for ridiculous prices. Honestly, I just want an unsigned one. Looks nicer.

I take it you bought an unsigned copy? I just looked on eBay myself. The only ones shipping to Canada are signed ones and they're all for ridiculous prices. Honestly, I just want an unsigned one. Looks nicer.

I bought a signed copy. I am reading that some copies have the signatures on the shrink wrap but judging from the photo by Ryan Reynolds, it looks as if he is signing the slip itself.

• Thanks

I bought a signed copy. I am reading that some copies have the signatures on the shrink wrap but judging from the photo by Ryan Reynolds, it looks as if he is signing the slip itself.
Some ebay sellers have multiple copies for sale.

• Helpful Post