Slipcover Deadpool ('Skull-Poop-L' Pop-up) (SDCC 2016 Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase link: Only available at San Diego Comic-Con 2016 20th Century Fox Booth
Price: $24.99

deadpoolcomicconbluray-jpg.253166

At the Fox Home Entertainment booth, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds tweeted this morning that he’s busy signing limited edition Deadpool Blu-rays, which will be available at San Diego Comic-Con.

To score one, head to 20th Century Fox’s home base at Booth #4229. The first 250 Blu-Rays sold each day will feature Reynolds’ signature!

Screenshot 2016-07-18 23.27.40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
yep my thoughts exactly. there was a seller who kept putting up new copies at $80 each everytime one sold. Hopefully the market dries up and prices come down.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Less than 100 copies left at the con according to the fox employee and that goes on sale tomorrow. They'll be gone before I even get in the building. He didn't know if unsigned copies will be available at foxconnect at a later date. Oh and ICYMI, there are no unsigned copies here. Sorry guys, I tried two days in a row with no luck.

Oh!!!! It's awesome!!! PLZ!!!

I'm going to attempt to get a copy (preferably signed) on Preview Night for one of our long time prime ninjas here :p. With only 250 signed copies everyday, I doubt I'll get any but there's no harm in trying. If there are no limits or lines, I'll get unsigned copies for the HDN homies :cool:

@bloodsnake007 In the meantime, for only $500 this guy could be yours lol. Bluefin's sdcc 2016 exclusive.

Godzilla1995-1.jpg

@bigfub no Dredd T-shirt this year? :whistle:

Less than 100 copies left at the con according to the fox employee and that goes on sale tomorrow. They'll be gone before I even get in the building. He didn't know if unsigned copies will be available at foxconnect at a later date. Oh and ICYMI, there are no unsigned copies here. Sorry guys, I tried two days in a row with no luck.

You're awesome for trying, man! Thanks so much for everything you do! :thumbs:

Spending foolishly or not, the cost of my joy upon receiving this on the mail is priceless.

Man, I just can't do it. I'm looking at prices online and when converted to Canadian plus shipping, I'd be looking at a minimum of $90 for a copy. I'm going to cross my fingers that some of these show up unsigned at FoxConnect. If not, I'll be bummed, but whatever. I just can't spend that kind of cash on one film anymore.

Thanks for trying J. :thumbs:

You're awesome for trying, man! Thanks so much for everything you do! :thumbs:

Man, I just can't do it. I'm looking at prices online and when converted to Canadian plus shipping, I'd be looking at a minimum of $90 for a copy. I'm going to cross my fingers that some of these show up unsigned at FoxConnect. If not, I'll be bummed, but whatever. I just can't spend that kind of cash on one film anymore.

I hear you. I do hope unsigned copies turn up somewhere. Maybe it will show up at Fry's like what happened with Harold and Kumar NPH Unicorn slipcover.

• Thanks
Reactions: poncholo and tridon