Gotham
Release: September 9th, 2014
Platform: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

HDN Destiny Clan: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/183825

From the creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty, comes Destiny, an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth's enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.

imagejfx.jpg

For years, the name Bungie has been synonymous with the game Halo. Yesterday, they unveiled their next massive project called Destiny. They've partnered up with activision and the game looks amazing. This will be the thread for news, photos and updates relating to the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,145
Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a HDn Clan?I need people do do strikes with.
What platform? I'm in a good clan with some mates but if you're on ps4 always happy to add to friends list and help through anything if I'm on.
Same goes for anyone else on HDN add
slightly_miffed
Let me know you're on here in request or will probably ignore as get a lot of random invites it seems. Always looking for more people to help obliterate aliens!!!

What platform? I'm in a good clan with some mates but if you're on ps4 always happy to add to friends list and help through anything if I'm on.
Same goes for anyone else on HDN add
slightly_miffed
Let me know you're on here in request or will probably ignore as get a lot of random invites it seems. Always looking for more people to help obliterate aliens!!!
Definitely on the Ps4.I just got the game so im only level 19.I just beat the game and did a few strikes in the playlist.Not many people on my friends even played the game.

Bungie's supposedly huge expansion for Destiny has been named by Red Bull as 'The Taken King'.

As reported by Game Informer, the Destiny: The Taken King logo is shown across boxes of cans of the energy drink with the statement 'redeem code for 'bonus XP and epic quest.'

The new expansion, which will no doubt be revealed in full at E3, is said to be releasing this September. It's rumoured to contain 12 new story missions, four new Strikes, a new Raid, a host of additional PvP content, and a brand new location.

king.jpg

Destiny: The Taken King delivers the next great adventure in the Destiny universe. Oryx, The Taken King has arrived in our solar system, bringing with him a corrupted army to exact revenge on the Guardians who destroyed his son, Crota, and to consume our worlds. Arm yourself with newfound abilities, weapons, and gear. Defeat the Taken hordes. Make your way aboard the Dreadnaught, and face Oryx himself within his inner sanctum.

Destiny: The Taken King launches on September 15th, 2015.

PlayStation.Blog interviews David Dague, Community Manager, Bungie about Destiny at PlayStation's E3 2015 Live Coverage show.

The Bungie team unveils their latest project, in this first look ViDoc, Destiny: The Taken King, highlighting a new threat to our solar system – Oryx and his army of corrupted Taken – and the devastating new powers Guardians will earn in order to stand up to this new challenge.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I need to break this back out sometime. I enjoyed the hell out of it everyday for many hours, for the first month. I have yet to play any of the DLC from the ghost edition,

Eurogamer interview Luke Smith, creative director on Destiny's latest expansion "The Taken King." im a little shocked
Eurogamer: I get that ['The Taken King'] is big but it is also the same price as the base game. That had four areas rather than one and more missions than the Taken King. Why is it the same price?

Luke Smith: All I can do is answer that with the same thing I just gave you... We're really comfortable with the value we're giving to players this autumn. I believe that once we begin to share more, players will be even more excited. And for existing players it also comes with the Founder's pack with a new Sparrow, shader and emblem.

Eurogamer: Just not the emotes.

Luke Smith: It doesn't because they come with the Collector's Edition.

Eurogamer: Final question on prices -

Luke Smith: Is it also the final question on the emotes?

Eurogamer: I'm not going to mention them again. I can't get them.

Luke Smith: But you can if you buy the Collector's Edition.

Eurogamer: I'm not going to buy the game and the two DLCs all over again.

Luke Smith: Okay, but first I want to poke at you on this a little bit.

Eurogamer: Poke at me?

Luke Smith: You're feeling anxious because you want this exclusive content but you don't know yet how much you want it. The notion of spending this money is making you anxious, I can see it -

Eurogamer: I do want them. I would buy them -

Luke Smith: If I fired up a video right now and showed you the emotes you would throw money at the screen.

Eurogamer: What I'm saying is that fan frustration is not because they don't understand the proposition. It comes regardless of how cool the exclusive content is. The frustration - and mine as a fan - is that the method of acquiring it requires me to re-buy content I bought a year ago.

Luke Smith: [Long pause] It's about value. The player's assessment of the value of the content.

Read more: http://uk.businessinsider.com/desti...nd-rebuying-content-2015-6?r=US#ixzz3dv9tKXr3

Reactions: Noodles
Haha that's pretty funny... his responses are ridiculous. I was hyped when they first announced The Taken King and even got excited about the new edition they're releasing, but that was before I had a proper look at what was included/what they're actually charging us for... it's a complete rip off, and I certainly won't be buying it, no matter how much I like Destiny. I bought the original Collector's Edition which came with a season pass, so I expect to get this stuff for free!

Reactions: luke98
Any Americans here who drink RedBull and not doing anything with the Destiny codes on the back?

Would you be so kind to pm some? Would. Appreciate alot.

Those Red Bull Destiny codes are only available in the USA.

Still playing this game weekly.

I feel. Sorry for all the other publishers for me not buying other games. ;-)

We have a fireteam crew of 12 guardians so there's always something to do, something to reroll and iron banner... ;-)

Love this game. The best value for money game I bought in years.

Thank you Bungie.

Reactions: Noodles

Pre-order Destiny: The Taken King and secure early access to the SUROS Arsenal Pack, featuring three SUROS-branded primary weapons, a SUROS-themed Armor Shader, and a SUROS Fire Player Emblem.

We are Guardians. We are Hunters, Titans, and Warlocks. We have fought back the Darkness together. But now a new threat looms on the horizon: Oryx, The Taken King. Battle the greatest villain we have ever faced and begin the next Destiny adventure on September 15th. Join us and Become Legend.

I read that Nolan North was redoing all of Peter Dinklege lines for Ghost. Which to me sounds crazy and No need for that, Peter did a good job as the Voice of the AI.

I read that Nolan North was redoing all of Peter Dinklege lines for Ghost. Which to me sounds crazy and No need for that, Peter did a good job as the Voice of the AI.
Yeah, I don't understand all the criticism he received for it... people just like to nitpick I guess.

Six of you went down into the pit. You slew a god. With his last breath, he reached out across the night, and now, the night has answered.