Django Unchained (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Django Unchained (Pre-order will be live from around 6 PM UK time on December 18)
Price: £15.99
Note: Deboss title treatments - matt varnish on all cream areas - spot gloss on all red areas & characters. All finishes on front and back.
Exclusive pictures HERE

IMG_6080.JPG

IMG_6081.JPGIMG_6082.JPGIMG_6083.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got advanced notice of Hut.Com parcel delivery notification email
Looks like some orders will been sent tracked shipping from Hut Warehouse

If shipped Tomorrow I might have delivery on Friday if not will be Monday

Edit
Order for delivery on Friday 20th is Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 3 Blu-ray

Last edited:
That probably won't happen for people living outside UK or Ireland :(
I'm from Ireland :p
I had a few orders sent direct from Hut that was Zavvi orders and was next day delivery
Delivery will be on the 20th Nightline Courier

Hut Group own Zavvi
You be surprised where some of the Hut group warehouses are located ;)

Looks like it's not for
Django Unchained

I just had my Debit Cards charged for
Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 3 Blu-ray

Very early shipping as that has a release date of 30th January

• Helpful Post
Reactions: javiermendoza
Hmm maybe my expectations were too high for this one... it's nice, but not half as nice as I thought it would've been. I'm sure the finish used has some sort of technical term, but it looks like the paint is so thin that you can still see the bare metal underneath, which leaves the artwork looking quite dull/dark IMO. Glad they delayed the release date, as I'm actually considering cancelling this now.

I still prefer the original.

This might have a better finish, but the back artwork and colour inside art on tbe original trumps this IMO.

And what's with the title on the front and back? It's like they couldn't decide which one to choose so they went with both!!

I still prefer the original.

This might have a better finish, but the back artwork and colour inside art on tbe original trumps this IMO.

And what's with the title on the front and back? It's like they couldn't decide which one to choose so they went with both!!
Could be wrong, but I assumed it was so people could display it either side... similar to the BvS steel. Personally I don't mind it, but can understand why some would.

Yeah it's certainly not 'cream' as originally advertised (shock horror!) but in-hand it is very nice. Side by side to the original I do prefer this one

Let's wait until in hand before comparing with the brilliant and classic poster art original :)
I have both in-hand

Brilliant :LOL:

I actually think this looks better than I thought it would. I like it but again the double title is so odd

I'll pick it up at some point to add to the Tarantino collection

Cheers for the photos

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey