harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no set pattern when it comes to Blufans

I didn't mean with how they release and what time of the month and everything is setting stone - because it's not

But it's very clear apart from the force awakens they have a pattern of showing the steel mock up very quickly when the WWA release of that film is coming out, then a few months later the beauty shots and then roughly a month or so later the group buy

Happened with antman, age of ultron, Zootopia, jungle book, civil war, dory and I have no fear it will continue to happen going forward with this, rogue one etc - with the odd little delay and like I say with the exception of the force awakens

And you even mentioned a month or so ago that they have cleared up their act of massive delays etc and quite on top of things now

And whenever I say all this I always say give or take/ I could be wrong/ and it's all guess work judging on their last 12 months worth of releases - there is a little bit of a pattern - or at least I see it and i can't be the only one to notice this

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord