harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cash

Screen shot 2017-05-10 at 10.08.10 AM.png

You can see a Clear Scratch + the smudges under the Title those are when the Gloss doesn't Dry Fully and they put a shrink wrap over it (like Kimchi's It Follows same type of marks)

That is also part of the shading on the cloak I believe. I think it is just the angle and light that has made it look like scratches and smudges.

not the smudges, it is clearly on the steelbook and not part of the artwork. It is the same issue it seems as It Follows Kimchi, those smudge marks on the black steels were present and look exactly the same. This happen when they shrink wrap a steel that takes long to dry but do it prematurely. But Like I said, lets hope that it was just for the mockup and Blufans will make sure it won't happen, but lets face it they are not the greatest in Quality Control.

Still I am going for this release in any ways, Amazing one it seems :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP
Surprising these traces, it will surely rectify with the others, because rare are the marvel with defects, iron man they had released the V2 to rectify the first steel from the start so why not ...