harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope they go back and do the boxes like dory.

Those ''Shoe'' Type Boxes like their previous are very awkward to keep your 1-click stored in. HDzeta Type of Boxes(and now Manta, Kimchi) are really the type of Boxes that you can keep your 1-click safely stored. Blufans now appeared to be following this trend.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Those ''Shoe'' Type Boxes like their previous are very awkward to keep your 1-click stored in. HDzeta Type of Boxes(and now Manta, Kimchi) are really the type of Boxes that you can keep your 1-click safely stored. Blufans now appeared to be following this trend.
I hope not. It's about time Blufans started doing proper boxes for the one clicks.
I know the last few ain't been great but it is different.

I really don't want a 1 click of this so I hope there's a separate 1/4 slip GB, great film but not 'important' enough to own a ton load of copies

This is quite a small run so I would imagine at most this'll be a lenti and full slip only release. If there is a 1/4 it will only be available as part of the one click

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531
This is quite a small run so I would imagine at most this'll be a lenti and full slip only release. If there is a 1/4 it will only be available as part of the one click

That's what I'm worried about, I didn't mind the 1/4 slip only being available through the 1 click with Civil War as that was a massive release but this not so much

I won't mind a 1click box similar to TFA..also hope the lenti will be double sided! But to be fair to Blufans, I don't think they charge any "extra" for those shoe box that comes w/their 1-click..

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what blufans cooks up for a lenti (double lenti i hope)