Doctor Strange (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order 6PM BST Sunday 24th)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557668-1904518004558221.jpg

11557668-1614518004778355.jpg
11557668-1954518005076666.jpg

Last edited:
Raise your glasses to 2 of the best Disney Marvel releases (in the UK):-
(just use the magnets as fridge decoration as they have no place on the steelbooks)
DMbRMJ4XkAAcxaQ.jpg:large

DMbRQH4WkAE8-re.jpg:large

DMbROpxW4AARaeL.jpg:large

Indeed, just got mine too, these turned out better than I could have ever hoped....makes up for all the money I spent on the re-do Toy Story, Monsters and such, that I think WAY missed the mark, I can barely give them away, not worth much.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
Got my copy of this in the mail today as I thought I would. Haven't opened it yet but it seems to be in good nick, so that's a relief since it's now sold out.

Bugger has it sold out I'm still waiting for my copy here in Australia,other one arrived like 2 weeks ago.I find it very weird some arrive before others and others take forever

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Bugger has it sold out I'm still waiting for my copy here in Australia,other one arrived like 2 weeks ago.I find it very weird some arrive before others and others take forever

Yeah, it's sold out on the website. That's strange you haven't gotten it yet, CW and DS were mailed presumably at the same time but I only received those two days apart.

Yeah, it's sold out on the website. That's strange you haven't gotten it yet, CW and DS were mailed presumably at the same time but I only received those two days apart.
Yes i know but im in australia so god knows where its at,i just don't get zavvi orders some come before others and some not,i even have another steelbook that was sent on 2nd oct and still not here.
Worst thing is i have loads or orders on way and pre orders but postage is pathetic yes cheap but its just pot luck if they arrive or when.

Yes i know but im in australia so god knows where its at,i just don't get zavvi orders some come before others and some not,i even have another steelbook that was sent on 2nd oct and still not here.
Worst thing is i have loads or orders on way and pre orders but postage is pathetic yes cheap but its just pot luck if they arrive or when.
Is the Aussie postal system just crap then, since I'm in NZ so it has further to go for me and I can't remember the last time I didn't get something delivered from anywhere just generally.

When did you get yours? I must be the unluckist collector out there when it comes to getting stuff im already fed up with amazon usa who just send anything regardless of price or size in a jiffy and either come banged up or damaged in some way one was like a 32 set and fragile packing honest amazon is run by idiots. I could go on but have had issues with others but im not to happy with amazon usa these days. I have only just started buying from zavvi again after a few years and im not impressed at all.

When did you get yours? I must be the unluckist collector out there when it comes to getting stuff im already fed up with amazon usa who just send anything regardless of price or size in a jiffy and either come banged up or damaged in some way one was like a 32 set and fragile packing honest amazon is run by idiots. I could go on but have had issues with others but im not to happy with amazon usa these days. I have only just started buying from zavvi again after a few years and im not impressed at all.
Both this and the CW steelbook were shipped on 12th October, and I received CW on 25th October, and then this on the 27th. Since we only get deliveries three times a week now, they were technically one postal day apart.

I don't order much from Amazon USA now but the last time I did a few months ago, it was also in a crappy jiffy bag, and that was for two DVD box sets and one CD. The CD jewel case had the hub inside completely broken so I had to get a different one just to be able to store the CD properly, so I'm not particularly impressed with them either. On the other hand, I haven't had any issues with Zavvi, but I don't buy a ton from them. Never had a problem with the ~10 steelbooks I've ordered from them over a few years now, but that might be more luck than anything.