Purchase link: Don't Look Now (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089749-8724287827282694.jpg

11089749-8594287827240598.jpg

11089749-3844287827300724.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fantastic Film
I will be getting this Steelbook but I will also be getting the recent Criterion Blu-ray

I already have the DVD collectors Edition from a few years ago

Its a fantastic Film but some might find it a bit strange and needs repeat viewing to see how really good it is
Is been voted by some film Actors/Directors and film critics as Best British Film of all time
I would not be my choice as all time but would be in my top 20 list of British films

745_BD_box_348x490_original.jpg

I wish Criterion would do steelbook someday cause their artworks are just phenomenon... oh sorry if this hasn't anything to do with the thread... :D

Last edited:
Release date: 13 April 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (Not live yet)

(Artwork TBC)

Last edited by a moderator:
like this film pretty much, but the versions that are out there, do not have eng subs. I mean how hard it is ... sorry for rant, but a while ago started to watching the third man. was ready for classic movie nite. but nope. no eng subs.

we all are not fluent and those subs really help.

sorry of OT. but afraid that this does not either as it is studio canal.

Reactions: Last Lizard
like this film pretty much, but the versions that are out there, do not have eng subs. I mean how hard it is ... sorry for rant, but a while ago started to watching the third man. was ready for classic movie nite. but nope. no eng subs.

we all are not fluent and those subs really help.

sorry of OT. but afraid that this does not either as it is studio canal.

The Film itself It has English SDH subtitles
Some extras don't have subtitles

Audio commentary by director Nicolas Roeg and critic Adam Smith
Extras:
Introduction - a short introduction to Don't Look Now by film critic Alan Jones. In English, not subtitled. (8 min, PAL).
Looking Back - in this featurette, director Nic Roeg discusses the production history of the film and the unusual story it tells, while director of photography Anthony B. Richmond explains the significance of specific scenes in the film, including the famous sex scene. Editor Graeme Clifford also recalls his work on the film. In English, not subtitled. (20 min, PAL).
Interviews - a series of interviews with:

-- Composer Pino Donaggio - in Italian, with imposed English subtitles. (18 min, PAL).
-- Danny Boyle - in English, not subtitled. (16 min, PAL).
-- Screenwriter/producer Allan Scott. In English, not subtitled. (15 min, PAL).
-- Cinematographer Tony Richmond. In English, not subtitled. (24 min, PAL).
-- Donald Sutherland. In English, not subtitled. (24, PAL).
Compressed Version of Don't Look Now - a fascinating short version of Don't Look Now prepared by Danny Boyle for a BAFTA tribute to director Nic Roeg. Music only. (5 min, PAL).
Nothing Is As It Seems - Dr. Colin Murray Parkes, psychiatrist, analyzes Don't Look Now. In English, not subtitled. (16 min, PAL).
Trailer - the original theatrical trailer for Don't Look Now. In English, not subtitled. (3 min, PAL).

Subtitles:
English

Aspect Ratio:
1.85:1
Picture Format:
1080p 24fps AVC MPEG-4

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe