Czech Republic
Release date : March 25th 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena.cz
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 units numbered

Dracula_Untold_BD_SteelBook_3D.jpg

Last edited:
This looks amazing. A much better package and cheaper than Zavvi too even with shipping to UK on the GB (£21.99 vs £20 according to XE)

I am really enjoying these releases. Even though they are wwa, other than heat and interview with a vampire the slips have all been different art work.

The price is totally right for what we're getting here. Not to mention the close up pics of that slip look to be very close to Asian slips. Excited!

Kind of wish I'd of held out and got this version instead of Zavvi's, but oh well I've got The Equalizer & The Maze Runner one's coming so that will do for now.

Awesome release, so happy that I joined the GB after seeing the slip :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Only Filmarena Release I joined for now because I need to double dip for german audio so Ill passed on the others.
But anything Dracula related I must spend the bucks :drool: Thank you @carllenc :thumbs:

I am all in for these awesome Film Arena releases and cannot thank Karel enough for the group buys. It is about time someone gave the Asian companies a run for their money.

Looks awesome! I would have been interested in this if I didn't already have the Zavvi steel. If only Filmarena had put in this much effort into a better movie.

Couldn't resist, bought a copy off the bay. Managed to put my name on a few of the group buys. I ignored the thread to my cost. I think all the releases look great.