Dredd (3D + 2D Blu-ray Full Slip - Scanavo Case) (Film Arena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 28, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)
Note: Limited to 501 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14711621_1129239063859735_425168799322377813_o.jpg

14731241_644962548998607_4874519668064299825_n.jpg

@StifflersDad I believe 32 page booklet, artcards and regular plastic numbering card plus the holographic sticker. In a Scanavo case with wea artwork, wrapped in a fullslip - so, strickly speaking, it is in the wrong section here.
We put all Slipboxes in here even when they come with extras. It would be too difficult to differentiate them if we started putting some slips in the collectors edition section!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
Remember to tell yourself it is a real limited edition - 301 numbered copies, wea art on Scanavo and Slip.
Yes, it is overpriced by about 200Czk - but where else are you going to get it? and it won't get cheaper . .

Why does it feel like your the devil on my shoulder.....all right I'm in....going into the building and we all know who's coming out.....{^}

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
I think the main difference is that the scanavo case is a full slip case for the amaray
Amaray case = plastic Blu-ray case manufactured by Amaray

Scanavo case = plastic Blu-ray case manufactured by Scanavo

They are pretty much the same thing.

Amaray case is often used as a synonym for a plastic Blu-ray (or DVD) case, as they are a major manufacturer.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus and Sigill
Further question, what is the difference between amaray slip and this Scanavo "slip", assuming both go over blu Ray case, texture/material, or do I have this totally wrong?

That's a good question, are they not the same then?
The size/thickness (of the spine). That's pretty much the only difference. And because of that you can fit more stuff inside.

@Lakerone, our North American Amaray cases are much slimmer. The Scanavo cases are similar to UK's Amaray case.
You guys could also check of some of the releases by Korean retailers like PA, NM, or Kimchi. They mostly use Scanavo case for their full slip releses.