Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Take away the cost of the Dredd Limited Edition Numbered Keychain - which is GBP 8.99 - from the combined cost of GBP 17.98 and what are you left with ? :)

Take away the cost of the Dredd Limited Edition Numbered Keychain - which is GBP 8.99 - from the combined cost of GBP 17.98 and what are you left with ? :)
Its £24.99 - £8.99 = £16.00
The original price on Zavvi website before they added the Keychain was £15.99 = £16.00

They would got a deal on they Keychain and in my opinion that should have meant a free extra and should have kept the price as £15.99

The Hut has
£15.99
Save: £9.00
Meaning RRP price was £24.99

Zavvi originally had before the keychain was added had
£15.99
RRP price £24.99

When the keychain on Zavvi Website was added it went back to RRP price £24.99 without the £9.00 off

Usually with most listings on Zavvi you see a saving on the RRP Price when it goes live or shortly before
I suspect Zavvi were meant to be selling this at £15.99 when it went live
The Hut have done so when they added the listing to their website but that was after it had been on Zavvi site

But in saying that Zavvi don't have to give you a discount off the RRP price as that is the listed price

• Informative
Reactions: Ashisarobot
The keychain by itself is a rare and desirable item and probably worth more than GBP 8.99 just on its own :)

Mine is going to my son, if he wants it, but I'm sure I could sell it on eBay if I wanted to for more than the above amount particularly as Planet Replicas (the supplier of these things) doesn't even have any in stock at the time of writing and even when they do have them back they will most likely NOT be numbered 1 - 2,500 like these supplied to Zavvi and The Hut and consequently not so rare or desirable IMO.

Had about 100 quid of Zavvi orders just took it down to £14.25 :thumbs:.

Before i went to work had an email problem payment for Dredd so I Canciled that . Came home Canciled and the other . I was that mad :mad: Also dumped the age of Ultron×2 and all 3 Back to the Future .

Thire was no problem with the payment money in the bank wating :squint:. Sick to the back teeth of upside down shafting the customer :banghead: .

Zavvi can :facepalm: .

Before i went to work had an email problem payment for Dredd so I Canciled that . Came home Canciled and the other . I was that mad :mad: Also dumped the age of Ultron×2 and all 3 Back to the Future .

Thire was no problem with the payment money in the bank wating :squint:. Sick to the back teeth of upside down shafting the customer :banghead: .

Sorry to hear that @Scary Hair!

Hope you've got a backup Hut order in place for Dredd!

Just out of interest, which pre-order did you keep - 'Wolf Cop' or 'Night of the Living Dead' or neither ?

Its £24.99 - £8.99 = £16.00
The original price on Zavvi website before they added the Keychain was £15.99 = £16.00

They would got a deal on they Keychain and in my opinion that should have meant a free extra and should have kept the price as £15.99

The Hut has
£15.99
Meaning RRP price was £24.99

Zavvi originally had before the keychain was added had
£15.99
RRP price £24.99

When the keychain on Zavvi Website was added it went back to RRP price £24.99 without the £9.00 off

Usually with most listings on Zavvi you see a saving on the RRP Price when it goes live or shortly before
I suspect Zavvi were meant to be selling this at £15.99 when it went live
The Hut have done so when they added the listing to their website but that was after it had been on Zavvi site

But in saying that Zavvi don't have to give you a discount off the RRP price as that is the listed price

Well, I must say, that's cleared everything up.

Reactions: paulboland
Well, boys and girls, are we all waiting patiently, or maybe even impatiently, for dispatch emails tomorrow or on Thursday ?
Are these items going to drop through our letter boxes on Saturday or Monday in one or two packages ?
Are the keychains going to be sent separately - maybe in padded envelopes ?
Are both items going to be sent in Zavvi white boxes to save on P&P ?
Are both items going to be sent together in padded envelopes ?
Is The Hut going to use the same packaging as Zavvi ?
and so on and so forth . . .
Happy days :)

EDIT 5/8 1.45 pm - or maybe not so happy days :dunno: going by the latest information that the listing for the steelbook/keychain has been removed from the website . . . ?
I hope and trust that all this means is that they have finally sold out their stock of these two items and that all orders made up till the listing was removed will be honoured !?

Last edited:
DESPATCHED. WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!!
tumblr_mwo9ahismY1r1x3klo1_500.gif

Fun fact:

Dispatch vs. despatch
There is no difference between dispatch and despatch. The latter is an alternative spelling that was common in the 19th century and earlier, but dispatch has gained undisputed dominance in modern English. Despatch has mostly disappeared from the language—except in the U.K., where it appears in place of dispatch about a third of the time—and dispatch is the preferred spelling for all senses of the word.

The main exception is in the phrase despatch box, which refers to the lectern in the British House of Commons and the Australian House of Representatives. This use is the main contributor to the relative frequency of despatch in the U.K.

Just out of interest, which pre-order did you keep - 'Wolf Cop' or 'Night of the Living Dead' or neither ?

NEATHER Sweetheart only got National Treasure now . Staying that way unless Number 2 goes ahead , Nightbreed , Kinky Boots, Strange Days and Fright Night 1985 . Only ones I will bite for. Ohh edit Tales From The Crypt Demon Knight .

Woke up this morning to a Failed Cancilation Email . 2 minates later a Dispached E mail . Okay yes pritty excited however more WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !!! .

Part of me still thinks we will get a tin of Baked Beans .

Last edited:
I've just got a text message from The Hut saying my order is going to be delivered today and since this is the only order I've ever made with The Hut, it must be Dredd. I won't know for certain until tonight, but I'm sure someone else will get delivery before me.