Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time the pre order went live for this, I hadn't seen the film yet. Now that I have the mondo steel, I watched it and really enjoyed it. So if I had the opportunity to buy the steel with the keychain badge now, I would have gone for it maybe. But oh well, that's money in the...shorty wat you think about that
image.jpg

Reactions: Ashisarobot
That's not the Dredd Keyring that's a Judge Dredd’s badge that comes only with the Cop Zbox

For anyone who has purchased a ZBOX & Steelbook bundle, you will also be receiving a small keyring version of the Dredd badge alongside this large, scale metal replica of the badge

The steelbook on its own comes with the small keyring version of the Dredd badge
Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain
Thanks @paulboland, I was thinking the badge came with the Steelbook! If it's smaller it could fit in then, they would still need to package it safely to make sure it doesn't rattle around though!

Reactions: paulboland
Thanks @paulboland, I was thinking the badge came with the Steelbook! If it's smaller it could fit in then, they would still need to package it safely to make sure it doesn't rattle around though!
That's a question we wont know until someone gets delivery
Its Zavvi/Hut how they will package this is unknown

The DREDD MOVIE COMIC KEYCHAIN - as pictured above - is 54 mm x 40 mm x 3mm, not including the fixing loop (and chain of course).
It's individually bagged (as pictured) and is priced @ GBP 8.99 + Delivery at Planet Replicas and is available to buy from their online store and from eBay according to the listing although the listing also now states "Awaiting new stock and orders will be sent as soon as we can".
I presume however that none of these are individually numbered like the 2,500 supplied to Zavvi ?

The DREDD MOVIE COMIC BADGE REPLICA - all 106 mm x 80 mm x 7mm of it - is priced at @ GBP 19.99 + Delivery although you can't actually buy it from them as it's only available from Zavvi with the 'Cops' ZBOX.

Explains the price increase I suppose. Doesn't explain why it's on the hut though at a cheaper price, Very strange.

At the time the pre order went live for this, I hadn't seen the film yet. Now that I have the mondo steel, I watched it and really enjoyed it. So if I had the opportunity to buy the steel with the keychain badge now, I would have gone for it maybe. But oh well, that's money in the...shorty wat you think about thatView attachment 179440[/QUOTE

The general consensus of opinion from knowledgeable members here is that the listing at The Hut is a genuine one so you do still have the opportunity to pre-order it from there if you want to.

P&P will add the equivalent of GBP 2.99 for Standard Postage to The States though postage is free if you spend GBP 30 with wait time at 3 - 8 days.

The price is good @ GBP 17.98 (+ GBP 2.99) when compared to the Zavvi price of GBP 24.99 (+ GBP 2.99) for the same 2 items (steelbook & keychain).

The Limited Edition Numbered Keychain has a RRP price of GBP 8.99 + Delivery if bought from Planet Replicas but was not available to order when I checked last night.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Amazing to me that this has not sold out yet especially when you consider this steelbook costs under a tenner :confused:

Under a £10er?

I think it's also safe to assume the hut version is the steelbook if people who ordered from the hut and zavvi are getting charged

Reactions: Ashisarobot