Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The place-holder on Zavvi originally showed the price as £15.99 but it was never available to order at that price. Once they'd added the key chain it was only ever available on its own at £24.99 or bundled with the ZBox for £42.99

Not sure I understand.

Are you saying that Zavvi pre-orders were GBP 15.99 and not 24.99 for the standalone steelbook ?

Or, are you saying that Zavvi pre-orders were originally GBP 15.99 and then increased to 42.99 with the ZBOX and that the standalone steelbook never had a 'live' pre-order price of GBP 24.99 ?

No the pre order Price has always been £24.99. They put the £15.99 price up a day or two before it went live, then changed it not long before pre orders started.

If you notice all steelbooks have an RRP price, which they are never sold at. This RRP is 24.99 but they had it for sale 24.99. There is always a discount on the RRP.

I think it's listed on the Hut at what it should of been!

No the pre order Price has always been £24.99. They put the £15.99 price up a day or two before it went live, then changed it not long before pre orders started.

If you notice all steelbooks have an RRP price, which they are never sold at. This RRP is 24.99 but they had it for sale 24.99. There is always a discount on the RRP.

I think it's listed on the Hut at what it should of been!
Did they not change it to £24.99 when the keyring was announced?

The original listing without the keyring was £15.99
They then updated the listing with the keyring and the price was £24.99

The steelbook with keychain was only available for about 1 hour when it went live but is still available as part of the Cops Zbox bundle

It then appeared on the Hut website at £15.99 the original price but this stock did not come back available on Zavvi website

Reactions: lights
You can tell by the keychain loop that the shield is fairly small. Not worth more than a fiver at best.

Cancelled this, way overpriced considering its the worst transfer of this film.

Going with the Nova version, doesn't matter what the art is, it's bound to be better than this. GB joined, this version cancelled.

You can tell by the keychain loop that the shield is fairly small. Not worth more than a fiver at best.

Cancelled this, way overpriced considering its the worst transfer of this film.

Going with the Nova version, doesn't matter what the art is, it's bound to be better than this. GB joined, this version cancelled.

There's a gb already?

Not here no, there won't be one here. Over on the other site [emoji4]

This is a bit off topic as its a different steelbook
There is no Guarantee on number of units that will be available for any group buy yet and going by Nova Avengers that was very limited amount that was allowed with group buy hosts and nova stopped larger quantity of requests for group buys

The amount of stock that was made available to group buy hosts was a small quantity

The majority of the stock will be allocated to order direct using nova website both local and overseas
There has been no info released yet as to what versions will be available be it Full Slip or Lenti etc

With Nova shipping worldwide there is no need for lots of group buys and especially large Quantities
A group buy host taking lots of requests most likely will not be able to supply all

There is no Guarantee on number of units that will be available for any group buy yet and going by Nova Avengers that was very limited amount that was allowed with group buy hosts and nova stopped larger quantity of requests for group buys

The amount of stock that was made available to group buy hosts was a small quantity

The majority of the stock will be allocated to order direct using nova website both local and overseas

Yes you just keep believing that lol.

Anyway back to topic.

I have no doubt that the one we've ordered from the hut is a steelbook. . I bet you all a hut dredd steelbook that that's what we'll receive ;):rofl:

I would assume (if they have any sense) they would put the keychain, done up in its pouch and possibly in a little plastic bag inside the steelbook before they seal it.. but that would mean that they have any sense, it is zavvi:confused:

Reactions: lights

There has been no info released yet as to what versions will be available be it Full Slip or Lenti etc

With Nova shipping worldwide there is no need for lots of group buys and especially large Quantities
A group buy host taking lots of requests most likely will not be able to supply all
FFS theres no confirmed artwork or versions or goodies or release date or even preorder date BUT theres already a frickin GB!!!!!:wtf::wtf::vomit::vomit:EEK!EEK!:facepalm::facepalm::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: ty233
I saw pics of it from the Zbox thread here. It comes with a bag and looks fairly large. I'm not sure they would be able to fit that in the Steelbook without it rattling everywhere.
That's not the Dredd Keyring that's a Judge Dredd’s badge that comes only with the Cop Zbox

For anyone who has purchased a ZBOX & Steelbook bundle, you will also be receiving a small keyring version of the Dredd badge alongside this large, scale metal replica of the badge

The steelbook on its own comes with the small keyring version of the Dredd badge
Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain

Last edited:
The DREDD MOVIE COMIC KEYCHAIN - as pictured above - is 54 mm x 40 mm x 3mm, not including the fixing loop (and chain of course).
It's individually bagged (as pictured) and is priced @ GBP 8.99 + Delivery at Planet Replicas and is available to buy from their online store and from eBay according to the listing although the listing also now states "Awaiting new stock and orders will be sent as soon as we can".
I presume however that none of these are individually numbered like the 2,500 supplied to Zavvi ?

The DREDD MOVIE COMIC BADGE REPLICA - all 106 mm x 80 mm x 7mm of it - is priced at @ GBP 19.99 + Delivery although you can't actually buy it from them as it's only available from Zavvi with the 'Cops' ZBOX.

Reactions: lights and Sigill
The Hut are still happy to send me messages of "Is this what you were looking for?" with this item at the top of a short list but are less happy to address my query and give me a proper response (n)