Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: January 30, 2012
Original link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
Price: £12.99 :D

drivefront.jpg

driveback.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja:

Actual pics: (Thanks to megabee & Elena)
ukodrive1.jpg

ukodrive2.jpg

ukodrive3.jpg

No inside artwork
01022012391.jpg

Attachments

• actual_back_sheet.jpg
    actual_back_sheet.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 533
  • actual_front.jpg
    actual_front.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 520
  • actual_spine.jpg
    actual_spine.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 567
  • Drive.jpg
    Drive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 597
Last edited by a moderator:
ok fellow steelbookers... i have never ordered from hmv and have always been kind of cautious but a Drive steelbook?? i have to have it.. should i order now? or wait for the details?

do they charge my account before it ships?

Last edited:
ok fellow steelbookers... i have never ordered from hmv and have always been kind of cautious but a Drive steelbook?? i have to have it.. should i order now? or wait for the details?

do they charge my account before it ships?

If you are concerned that it will be region locked, than it may be a good idea to wait before you order. You can always cancel your order with HMV; it's pretty easy to do so. They don't charge your card until the steelbook actually ships. Hope that helps!

If you are concerned that it will be region locked, than it may be a good idea to wait before you order. You can always cancel your order with HMV; it's pretty easy to do so. They don't charge your card until the steelbook actually ships. Hope that helps!

thanks!

I took a chance and ordered it havent seen it yet and heard great things just hope its region free if not I will have to cancel. If any one ever finds out what the region is can you please post it.

I took a chance and ordered it havent seen it yet and heard great things just hope its region free if not I will have to cancel. If any one ever finds out what the region is can you please post it.

Stay tuned...I'm sure someone will let us know about region coding once it's available :)

I'm hoping this picture makes it in somewhere. I need the hammer to be part of the steel.

6a00d83451b8c069e20154358d8493970c-320wi

or at least this.

drive-movie-2011-ryan-gosling-hammer-jacket-bullet.jpg

I'm getting this one as well. Ryan Gosling was great in this role. I hope the artwork they choose is good, but more than that, I'm hoping they don't print another spectacularly large blue banner at the top like they have on Final Destination 5 and Pirates!