Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: January 30, 2012
Original link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
Price: £12.99 :D

drivefront.jpg

driveback.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja:

Actual pics: (Thanks to megabee & Elena)
ukodrive1.jpg

ukodrive2.jpg

ukodrive3.jpg

No inside artwork
01022012391.jpg

Attachments

• actual_back_sheet.jpg
    actual_back_sheet.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 534
  • actual_front.jpg
    actual_front.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 521
  • actual_spine.jpg
    actual_spine.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 568
  • Drive.jpg
    Drive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 598
Last edited by a moderator:
The Novamedia release of Drive's got me conflicted, though. I tend to go for lenticular versions when available but they really did a good job with the full slip on this one. Still can't decide which one to get...

Mondo's is personally my favourite Drive steelbook, but this one will always hold a special place in my collection. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Surprised with so many re-releases this hasn't been done again. They are redoing ones they've already done like Wolverine

does anyone know what the print run was? I remember it didnt last long when it was released.

I'm fairly sure this was the standard 4000 print run. The low price and the fact HMV still had loads of stores at this point meant there weren't that many per store making it sell pretty quick.

Oh, and HMV online sold out their pre order taking store stock even lower. Looking back through the first 10 pages of this thread it seems that it sold out on Pre order 2 months after going live and 2 weeks before release. Also HMV online shipped worldwide back then.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry