Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: January 30, 2012
Original link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
Price: £12.99 :D

drivefront.jpg

driveback.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja:

Actual pics: (Thanks to megabee & Elena)
ukodrive1.jpg

ukodrive2.jpg

ukodrive3.jpg

No inside artwork
01022012391.jpg

Attachments

• actual_back_sheet.jpg
    actual_back_sheet.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 534
  • actual_front.jpg
    actual_front.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 521
  • actual_spine.jpg
    actual_spine.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 568
  • Drive.jpg
    Drive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 598
Last edited by a moderator:
LargeTemp_021.png

I'm just not sure about the top of the image. It's actually the inside of the car but it just looks like a black bar. Might see about stretching the image to remove the top of car, I dunno yet.

Love it
As you said, make it a lil brighter, but don't stretch it. Just enlarge it proportionally and cut a bit the rearview mirror

drive cut.jpg

Reactions: nicblue
I have it and adore the movie but the art bar the pink is rubbish, so much is added to gosling it makes it not part of the movie at all.
Not his hand or bag not his sunglasses not an official shot from the movie it just bugs me in a weird way

i got this in hmv for £10 like 2 years ago, the steelbook doesnt even look that great in person.

as the person said above the artwork just looks majorly photoshopped

for me, the best is the novamedia!

I found a copy online and took a gamble, it was on the That's Entertainment website… it was £14 shipped… Arrived in a bubble wrapped envelope so was lucky it wasn't dented up… arrived with some sticker residue on the front, but i scrubbed that off with a rubber, which seemed to work, but it wasn't nice residue, but had a few faints scratches on the front - very faint… so I think £13.99 was an okay price.

I'll be honest though, I owned the Novamedia and Mondo before this release, and this is my least favourite - the way people rave about it – I was expecting to be something more, but still glad to just have a copy for my collection :)