Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: January 30, 2012
Original link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
Price: £12.99 :D

drivefront.jpg

driveback.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja:

Actual pics: (Thanks to megabee & Elena)
ukodrive1.jpg

ukodrive2.jpg

ukodrive3.jpg

No inside artwork
01022012391.jpg

Attachments

• actual_back_sheet.jpg
    actual_back_sheet.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 534
  • actual_front.jpg
    actual_front.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 521
  • actual_spine.jpg
    actual_spine.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 568
  • Drive.jpg
    Drive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 598
Last edited by a moderator:
People rave about it because it was first. I've had it since release and always liked it, but it's far from the best Drive release.

Same as with Iron Man futureshop. It looks ridiculous with that ugly blu-banner, but it still holds the "value" from way back when it was the only one you could get.

All I'm saying is it'd be a shame if non-owners of this steelbook missed out on Ninja Week (Feb 23rd - March 1st).

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell strangers on the street!
I disagree! The less people know about it, the better chance for me to own it!!

If there was a giveaway, that it!! Hahaha [emoji12]

Recently picked up a copy of this on eBay (listed as "new" but unsealed/unwatched and w/J-card) for just £16 delivered! :woot:

A total impulse purchase and given the fact there was only 1 frontal pic (with the j-card still on) it was almost impossible to determine the condition for myself. Seller later reassured me in PM that in his opinion, it was in 9.5/10 condition and low and behold, it arrived fully boxed/bubbled and totally mint!!! :oohyeah:

Finish-wise, I seriously can't fault it and am very happy to add this to the collection. The spot gloss front and fully glossed rear panel just oozes class... :drool: My only gripe is the blank inside but all is forgiven when I look at the rest :angel::LOL: I think this now has to be one of my own personal grails :p

Recently picked up a copy of this on eBay (listed as "new" but unsealed/unwatched and w/J-card) for just £16 delivered! :woot:

A total impulse purchase and given the fact there was only 1 frontal pic (with the j-card still on) it was almost impossible to determine the condition for myself. Seller later reassured me in PM that in his opinion, it was in 9.5/10 condition and low and behold, it arrived fully boxed/bubbled and totally mint!!! :oohyeah:

Finish-wise, I seriously can't fault it and am very happy to add this to the collection. The spot gloss front and fully glossed rear panel just oozes class... :drool: My only gripe is the blank inside but all is forgiven when I look at the rest :angel::LOL: I think this now has to be one of my own personal grails :p
Well done. I love this steelbook too and got a Ninja here to add inside art for me (see pic on previous page).

For £3 over the original retail price delivered, that's a steal for sure :)

Reactions: Mickle_89
Well done. I love this steelbook too and got a Ninja here to add inside art for me (see pic on previous page).

For £3 over the original retail price delivered, that's a steal for sure :)
Thanks @BluSteel2012! :D:thumbs: It even arrived via a UPS courier (tracked delivery service) so after eBay's 10% fees and the cost of postage etc, I'm not sure the seller made very much at all! :coffee: It truly was a steal for me, that's for sure... :oohyeah: (FYI: I have pics incoming "SOON" :naughty::p)

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Excellent price mate, this is still one of my favourites regardless of no inside art. Beautiful front and back

Is this the only HMV exclusive with no inside art? I'm still confused why it was left blank inside just to drop the price by a few quid...

I agree, Nova nailed it with the Full Slip. One of my personal favourites, love the premium pink slip that goes with it and the glossy steel.

Indeed, I feel the same. The slip feels very luxurious(one of my Favorite Fullslip Premium Edition) and love that the Pink used ''is the same pink as the opening Credit''. Same goes for the steel for the Pink but the embossing and what looks like a scene from the movie on the steel with the Lamp ouffff :drool: it's just so much attention to Details.

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx