Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused who will be selling this, as it is still up for pre-order on amazon, are they allowed to advertise a product if they will not be stocking it. If this is the case the listing should be took down.
About this item on azUK: i've asked some infos, here's the answer
Hello,
We've received an update from our product department regarding your query for "steelbook of "edge of tomorrow" bluray" stating the following:
"This barcode you provided is a steelbook and is exclusive to HMV.
Sorry for any confusion."
Then I asked if my order is real and if it'll be fulfiilled
Hello xxxx,

The Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray 3D is sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

Having looked at your order number I can confirm that your order is valid and will be fulfilled.

Your Steelbook Blu-Ray 3D is scheduled to be dispatched Monday, 13 October 2014 and is expected to be delivered to you between Wednesday, 15 October 2014 - Friday, 17 October 2014.
:wow:

Probably be cancelled before then as all these amazon one usually do or they have a secret stock with different artwork aha.

Glad I decided to pre-order this steelbook. I didn't think the film looked particularly good at first but have it is meant to be quite good!

Out on Monday? I was going to pop in after work tomorrow and pre-order one, I'll save myself the trip and parking charges wait till Monday and just get one then

Last edited:
Yeah........went into collect mine this evening and the girl was giving me the amaray case instead until I pointed out that it was the steelbook i had reserved, then she made a total hash of doing the refund, ended up getting this for €22 after, needless to say i nearly ran out of the shop :)

Shouldn't Naughtius have invoiced people for the group buy before now? Or did I miss it?
He posted this in the Group Buy
As this one is released on this MONDAY my HMV can't supply with all copies so I'll drive to another store to collect some. Due to this I will invoice you for this release once I have them to HAND. Either way I'll get you your copies ;)

Ummm.......I've just started watching this in 3D and within about 2 mins I've had to turn it off.

I love 3D movies, but whats the story with this? It's unwatchable. The 3D is the worst I've seen. It's all over the place. For a film of such a high budget I can't understand how this happened.

Is there something wrong with the conversion I didn't hear about or is there a problem with my TV?

He posted this in the Group Buy
As this one is released on this MONDAY my HMV can't supply with all copies so I'll drive to another store to collect some. Due to this I will invoice you for this release once I have them to HAND. Either way I'll get you your copies ;)

Ah ok. Sorry I didn't know there were new posts in that thread as it unsubscribed itself from my watched threads for some reason. D'oh!