Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some HMVs don't stick them all out the shelves right away. HMV Liverpool lately have stuck a few amaray cases on the shelves that you have to take to the till to get the steelbook, but its only with a few steels not all.

Hoping I can get a mint one today

Picked mine up from Poole this morning. About 6 right at the front of the store next to the amaray version. I expect they have more in the Blu-ray section.

There was 5 copies in Edinburgh's Fopp.

I decided against picking this release up for the same reason as Gravity.
Three mentions of '3D' is just overkill and spoils the look of the whole thing.
Will probably try and secure a Best Buy version.

Just picked mine up, 3D logo isn't ideal but at least the font fits unlike Gravity earlier this year. Pretty nice steelbook overall, happy I got it. 2D disc is plain blue but the 3D disc has a nice bit of art on it, basically the amaray cover. It's not entirely matte, has a definite sheen to it which is nice. Inside art is nice but isn't a high enough resolution, faces are a bit blurry.

HMV Newcastle has a ridiculous amount in stock. About 10 with the regular films, 20-30 at the front of store, and loads more just on random shelves.

Just picked up a copy. Great movie, pretty good looking steelbook, nice two tone effect, nice sheen to it too. Must point out though...any more 3D's than the one here is too many in my opinion (and that applies to any steelbook, not just this one).

Attachments

• 2014-10-13 18.17.58.png
    2014-10-13 18.17.58.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
Last edited: