Yes-Asia

steelbook: WWA with partial glossy on front and back

9427203374_1.jpg

Attachments

• 9427203374_1.jpg
    9427203374_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Why so many releases for this movie a bit dissapointing where as something else could be bought forward something that has not been released on the steelbook format...

What im trying to say is there are many different releases to this title from different countries whereas something else could be produced that has not got a release at the moment...

What im trying to say is there are many different releases to this title from different countries whereas something else could be produced that has not got a release at the moment...

Other Steelbooks from other movies are still being produced as you can see on the message board, if extra/more different movies of other steelbooks at the present moment do not get a steelbook release it could be many issue; rights, release date(too early, studios not wanting to put too many at the same time out there so they end up ''getting lost in the croud'') too many to buy actually at this moment. But this is an anticipating movie, big Blockbuster so it's normal each country wants it's own version. Asian Releases are the most popular steelbooks so it is normal that Korea gets it's copy.

I agree but theres so much better out there aswell not taking the credit from this film as its worthy of it's praise. There are also many more classics that have not seen the daylight to release on steel format where as other films such as this have quite a few releases I can agree with you as many countries want to release there own but it gets a bit dissapointing missing out on the great titles that could of been produced my opinion...

Last edited:
Theres many more blockbusters and yet to come lets hope we can get different and various countries to promote them to in upcoming future...

@wasims this is the Thread to Discuss the Korean Version of the Steelbook Edge Of Tomorrow, it would be more appropriate if we could discuss the steal and not getting lost into a different conversation. With All Do Respect.

I agree mate just spoke my mind

I totally understand where you come from but I have also learned when we deviate too much from the steelbook conversation we get a mod to tell us to take thins in another thread as it doesn't have anything to do with the release which is the thread for... but I get you but I've learned to just be patient and new steels pops up often but we can't be too stuck on other releases we want, if so I think there is a thread for it. But I understand you i just try to respect each thread for what they are... and btw always thought you were cool so don't take it bad.