Release date: May 25, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Varnish Finish. Limited to 2000 Copies

front.jpg
back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite all of the alleged haters, this steelbook sold out quite fast.

Whilst true apart of me can't help but feel that this was helped by the 10% off in stock steelbook promotion it had with it for the bulk buy eBayers to mass purchase at reduced cost.

I passed up on this myself but did consider buying it with a number of other steelbooks but the discount did not apply to "ALL" in stock steelbooks like Taken and Taken 2

Can't explain this one. The Marvel effect? I know The Punisher sold out, but I believe that disc was OOP in the UK. I have no explanation here. But I do think the steel looks nice.

I think it can actually be explained by the fact that it's a Marvel movie indeed,
plus the artwork that a lot of people do fancy (for whatever reason lol).

For me personally, it's both - Marvel AND the artwork. :)

Had to cancel this for now. Was bundled with Jurassic Park Lost World, and Taken 2 which was shipped so couldn't cancel individually. Cancelled a bunch from zavvi because the exact same steelbooks aside from jcard are way cheaper on amazon.de! Oh well, will wait for it's eventual return :)

Had to cancel this for now. Was bundled with Jurassic Park Lost World, and Taken 2 which was shipped so couldn't cancel individually. Cancelled a bunch from zavvi because the exact same steelbooks aside from jcard are way cheaper on amazon.de! Oh well, will wait for it's eventual return :)
Just to let you know you can cancel an individual item that's in an order with other items

You have to use the contact us method instead of clicking cancel
Next time you want to cancel an individual item do this
In your order do the following
1)Click Contact Us
Do not click cancel order

2)You have selected order number : xxxxxxx
From the list of items in your order
Tick only the item you want to cancel (Important don't click an item you want to keep)

3)Tell us more

Select an issue (I want to cancel my order)
Select issue details (I want to cancel an item from my order)
Important Make sure you did not pick I want to cancel my entire order

Select issue details (No Longer Required)

4) At bottom of webpage

Contact Us
Click
Send an online message

You will then get a reply in 24-48 hours telling you if your cancel request was successful

DOH!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for next time, @paulboland. I'm sure (at least I think I am) that this shall return prior to release date.

Cheers!

Just to let you know you can cancel an individual item that's in an order with other items

You have to use the contact us method instead of clicking cancel
Next time you want to cancel an individual item do this
In your order do the following
1)Click Contact Us
Do not click cancel order

2)You have selected order number : xxxxxxx
From the list of items in your order
Tick only the item you want to cancel (Important don't click an item you want to keep)

3)Tell us more
Select an issue (I want to cancel my order)
Select issue details (I want to cancel an item from my order)
Important Make sure you did not pick I want to cancel my entire order

Select issue details (No Longer Required)

4) At bottom of webpage
Contact Us
Click
Send an online message

You will then get a reply in 24-48 hours telling you if your cancel request was successful