Release date: May 25, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Varnish Finish. Limited to 2000 Copies

front.jpg
back.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure if links/ebay are allowed here but need some advice - i have just purchased this Elektra Steenbok from eBay for what seems quite a low price, but have since realised it has a scratch to the front top corner, in its condition do you think its worth £28.10? ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elektra-R...009135?hash=item44097db3ef:g:7FAAAOSwKtlZlCGI
Hmm. Difficult one this, having looked at the listing and looked at the pictures the scratch is clearly visible, along with a few other very minor marks, however in the condition box, it only mentions booklet missing (can't remember a booklet in this one though)

It's entirely upto you, but if it were me, I'd have seem that mark and run a mile, but in your case, as you bought it, I'd rather be inclined to return it as not as described, ie scratch wasn't mentioned in listing or condition box.

Let us know what happens..

Depends how OCD you are bud, having read the listing the seller doesn't mention it being scratched and seen as its unsealed would have known, so you def have a case.

Hmm. Difficult one this, having looked at the listing and looked at the pictures the scratch is clearly visible, along with a few other very minor marks, however in the condition box, it only mentions booklet missing (can't remember a booklet in this one though)

It's entirely upto you, but if it were me, I'd have seem that mark and run a mile, but in your case, as you bought it, I'd rather be inclined to return it as not as described, ie scratch wasn't mentioned in listing or condition box.

Let us know what happens..

thanks guys, luckily he hasn't sent the item yet as i have literally only just purchased it (i was in such a rush to purchase because of the cheap price it wasn't until after i had paid for the item i had a proper look at the photos, silly i know). He has offered me a refund, so i have a decision to make!

thanks guys, luckily he hasn't sent the item yet as i have literally only just purchased it (i was in such a rush to purchase because of the cheap price it wasn't until after i had paid for the item i had a proper look at the photos, silly i know). He has offered me a refund, so i have a decision to make!
I'd look at the market for this release and ask myself is the extra cash you'd pay for a new copy worth it, personally I'd rather pay more but have a mint copy but even then a sealed copy won't guarantee you mint...doesn't seem to be many on the bay.

I'd look at the market for this release and ask myself is the extra cash you'd pay for a new copy worth it, personally I'd rather pay more but have a mint copy but even then a sealed copy won't guarantee you mint...doesn't seem to be many on the bay.

For the price and the scratch, I would say it is a bargain. I can live with the scratch for the low price. This steelbook is expensive in the open market.

I wanna say the Zavvi version as krazy as it sounds probably sells $80-$100 but Blu-steel would know best obviously.
It is Marvel and hard to find, plus Jennifer is spicy hot!!

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter
Finally. After f00k1ng xy time i got it - Zavvi version and sealed one - no dents/scratches/spine slash as far as i see through factory seal. Now i just don't know if i wanna unseal it, considering how much they go for on market :D.