Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #36 - The Godfather Trilogy (Blufans Exclusive No.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4673.jpg

(with pack of cards)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I would use my powers for evil purposes. I would further my crime empire by taking out anyone who opposes me.

Q: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

A: "There are negotiations being made that are going to answer all of your questions and solve all of your problems. That's all I can tell you right now. Carlo, you grew up in Nevada. When we make our move there you're going to be my right hand man. Tom Hagen is no longer Consigliari. He's going to be our lawyer in Vegas. That's no reflection on Tom it's just the way I want it. Besides, if I ever help who's a better Consigliari than my father. That's it."

tumblr_mjny0lQqFW1r9p7m4o1_500.png

Many thanks @Naughtius Maximus
I'd most likely use them towards the good of the people by taking out of all my competitors and anyone who wanted my demise and making my enemies suffer cruel and painful deaths!

I would use the godfather image for good, and make Filmarena an offer they can't refuse and make all FACs release on time! And gently persuade them to do FAC of the Predator Trilogy, separate editions of course! Bada Bing!!!

I would also buy @carllenc his own private Jet to go to Prague in style!! Whilst picking up the latest GB of course!! :LOL::rofl::LOL::naughty::thumbs:

Reactions: oodbastoagogo
Good for me and evil for the other haha. I use my power to have a big house, and collect the entire collection of SteelBook and Statue of my favorite caracters. I will open the fist SteelBook Museum of the World. I create my proper SteelBook Collection with my favorite movies :woot:.
AndI will show in my village what the mafia is. Mwhahahahaha :mad:.
Thanks again and again and again @Naughtius Maximus haha :wacky:

A mix of both ;) I mean you don't stay Don by just being a nice guy sometimes you have to get your hands dirty however, I would give back to the community. I would help those in need and bribe public officials if need to be to enforce the public's good :)
Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for another fantastic giveaway!

Evil just for the fun of it ... as most actors say, it's more fun to be a villain than a hero because you get so much more leeway :)

For Good. I'd take drugs off the streets and into my house :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Thank for this awesome giveaway!!!

Im sure I would make everyone happy if I stopped Batman & Robin from happening.

So surely that would be being a good Godfather right? ;)

If I were godfather I would like to use my powers for good to help out the less unfortunate. Given, that I have always thought of what it would be like to live and play a part during the gangster days, I would probably turn bad fairly quickly. I guess thats why I never really wanted to be wealthy in life. I know my own inner demons all to well. I think that originally, the Don had good intentions, but with power comes corruption.

Favor for a favor. Mostly good, but there is always a need for bad favors. I would want to be liked and not have so many people trying to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.