Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #36 - The Godfather Trilogy (Blufans Exclusive No.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

IMAG4673.jpg

(with pack of cards)

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you were the Godfather how would you use your 'powers'? For good or evil? ;) (explain why)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
If I was The Godfather, I would you my powers for good .... and put out a hit on all those steelbook scalpers out there whom are preventing me and many other collectors here from achieving a 100% collection.:D

Thank you for this epic giveaway!
If I was the Godfather, I would use my power & influence to help my Family & Friends by granting them any requests they may have (for example: to help pay back student loans)...especially if their request happened to be submitted on my daughters wedding day. And one day, and that day might never come, I may call upon those that I have helped to do a service for me.

I would take a selfish approach so I suppose evil.
I would protect my family with every bit of power I had.

I'd use it for good. I'd use all employees to be on the lookout for kids being bullied. Stopping the acts before it happens, and disbanding bully-groups.

Thanks for another great giveaway :)

I would use my powers for good and make my family and friends happy :)

untitled-19.jpg
8953.jpg

Amazing giveaway! Thanks for being so generous!

I'd use my powers for good. On screen it looks cool to be the bad guy, but if I was The Godfather in real life, I'd use those powers for the betterment of the community.

THanks for the giveaway!!!

If I was Godfather I'd use my powers to thwart evil by enforcing my will on those who hurt the citizenry with their political scummyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.