GER

May 8, 2011
Germany
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €15.99

81r+N8juYRL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This came to £12 ish on their site but I got charged £16 to my card. Think I should email them?
The automatic refund based on the Amazon preorder price guarantee will typically kick in within a couple of days after your item has been shipped.

I've never needed to explicitly request the price difference to be refunded, it's always been automatic - just takes a few days for their system to send the notification email and the refund.

• Informative
Reactions: samwinchester10
this is one absurd movie :D hahaha

a lot of people try to interpret this, but i like this video the most & make sense to me :)

strongly suggest don't watch the video until you see the actual movie :D

Thanks,will keep this video in mind but very curious to see this movie and very much more interested in buying the mediabook :)

Btw, is there a list of released Capelight mediabooks?

Great pics everyone! Mine finally turned up today... it looks even better in hand IMO.

can you confirm region coding? thanks
The only thing I can tell you is that it works on my European PS4... as far as I can see, it doesn't say anything about the region coding on the j-card or disc unfortunately. :(

EDIT - @henry00x I've just done some searching around on Google and found someone that's tested the Blu-ray disc from the German digibook (I assume it's the exact same disc as this one) who confirmed that it is indeed region free. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: henry00x