Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_9032.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
cant believe the reports that have just came out about de gea , man utd offered him a new 5 year deal in summer 2014 and LVG blocked it , what is he thinking? de gea could be best gk in the world within 2 years . massive school boy error there
what u think of this @bigwednesday0

Last edited:
Reactions: bigwednesday0
I knew Degea would be going but to make Utd take Navas as part lf the deal :/

The mistake I think was Anders was a great goalie and never given the chance at Utd, he could have been a great goalie and they wasted him for like 5 years. I am so glad he's getting to leave and maybe get some football.

It was obvious with Degea not getting played he was going and LVG just thought the was being clever not playing him, maybe if he had played him and convinced him he was so important to UTD we will never know but maybe he was always going to go.

cant believe the reports that have just came out about de gea , man utd offered him a new 5 year deal in summer 2014 and LVG blocked it , what is he thinking? de gea could be best gk in the world within 2 years . massive school boy error there
what u think of this @bigwednesday0
Very surprised by that! De Gea is one of the top keepers in world football and can only get better. Would seem to be a big mistake by LVG.
All United fans knew he was gonna leave, if not this summer, certainly next.
If the actual transfer fee is £29M plus Navas, then I believe United have done well.
I would have preferred him to stay, to be honest.

I knew Degea would be going but to make Utd take Navas as part lf the deal :/

The mistake I think was Anders was a great goalie and never given the chance at Utd, he could have been a great goalie and they wasted him for like 5 years. I am so glad he's getting to leave and maybe get some football.

It was obvious with Degea not getting played he was going and LVG just thought the was being clever not playing him, maybe if he had played him and convinced him he was so important to UTD we will never know but maybe he was always going to go.
De Gea is from Madrid. His GF is from Madrid. Also said she hated Manchester.
Nothing could have persuaded him to stay.
Not many players turn down the chance to play for RM.

Degea deal is off Real Madrid filed paperwork too late and LaLiga have said it's not happening and he is having to stay at Man Utd, all a bit messy and think they are going to have pretty upset player :/

I also don't know what they are doing spending so much for that 19 year old at Utd.

Fergie would never have done business like this or David Gill, they have been such a loss to Utd :(

Last edited:
Hopeful the blue boys can sign Lennon in time , not at 9mill they won't , I'm guessing a 12 month loan with a fee then a fee at the end of the season if we sign him

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136130.755903.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136140.430916.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136149.465873.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136159.816116.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136172.635916.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136182.936070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441136191.068278.jpg

I didn't realise there were so many, until I started looking!! He must have been having a bad day [emoji3]
Good luck to the lad and to Everton.
On a side note, there were rumours that Naismith was gonna leave. Very surprised to hear that. Glad he stayed. Good, solid performer. A trier.
A nice, generous guy too [emoji106]

View attachment 185446View attachment 185447View attachment 185448View attachment 185449View attachment 185450View attachment 185451View attachment 185452
I didn't realise there were so many, until I started looking!! He must have been having a bad day [emoji3]
Good luck to the lad and to Everton.
On a side note, there were rumours that Naismith was gonna leave. Very surprised to hear that. Glad he stayed. Good, solid performer. A trier.
A nice, generous guy too [emoji106]

haha i forgot about all them pics . to be fair everton rejected a offer straight away for naismith , cracking player to have in our squad

Reactions: bigwednesday0
haha i forgot about all them pics . to be fair everton rejected a offer straight away for naismith , cracking player to have in our squad
I gotta give full credit to Martinez for standing up to Mourinho.
He stood by his words, saying Stones isn't leaving.
Hopefully Stones fully establishes himself as the best defender in the country. And then signs for United!! Hahaha

Glad it's all over now!! It seemed like every time I looked, United were getting rid of players!!
I think De Gea will play now the window is closed. He is our best keeper by far.

I am guessing you meant of who was there?

Obviously in history of manutd keepers he's way down the list, some incredible keepers down the years.

Greig
Schmeichel
Van der Sar

I've always thought Aaron Lennon was a good player, good signing for Everton.