Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K., let me say it in another way: I don't like the artwork for the back side of the slipcover.

I was not keen on The Terminator slip from the phots in thats thread . In hand O.M.G IT HAS A LIFE of it's own .

Any relise now I want /need comes up FA then I know compleate package done to sublimity .

I hung on ordering from Zavvi in hand I have no doupt at all it will up for Steel Of The Year .

why does it not say ''sold out'' on the site?

it is how film arena works, first step once it goes in pre-order and they are sold out, the ''button'' that says ''pre-order'' disappear which indicates it is not possible to order. so it is not said directly but due to the fact that the pre-order button is not there it implicitly states it.

After that it will have a button that ''should'' appear(doesn't for all release but most of them) which will state ''Add to Waiting List'' so I suggest you clikc on the button if it appears - it will ask you to enter your email and press ''send''. So if a copy becomes available you will be notified and have the option to purchase it. If you look at chappie right now on film arena website you will see this button that I am talking about.

After that 3rd step you will see in ''Availability section''; ''Sold Out'' which is usually once release date has passed.

But it can go straight to any of those different ''states'' depending on the release.

I hope this helps clarify things a bit :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
why does it not say ''sold out'' on the site?
Doesn't say sold out until release date has passed as far as I can tell, but no option to add to cart if not available (pre-order date is at the bottom of the listing so you can tell if it has been available). Most are pre-sold on collector numbers and group buys.

Above post appeared whilst I was typing :facepalm:

Man this has got to be my most anticipated import yet lol Mostly cuz it's my first FAC. Anybody got any updates?

SIT BACK AND CHILL laz305 :) . Have you had your invoice flower ? .

Other than that not a lot will happen till round about relise date . We have to just hang around for the postman :oohyeah: .

Karel has MY UPMOST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR Checking BOMB PROOF PACKING , POSTING :notworthy: :notworthy: and everything else involved with a GB that we know nothing about :hilarious: .

Then if thire is any other type of concern drop the MEGATASTIC Collector03601 :drool: :drool: a message to convay to Karel :thumbs: .

Also watch thread option I use that A LOT :asshat: .

Reactions: dead000 and luke98