snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird...

Had an email from Paypal on the 24th saying my order for this did not complete, (I had 3 on order). However I have not received any email from Zavvi that this order was cancelled, so just logged into my account and lo and behold, order has been cancelled .... :angry:

I am not pleased...

I suggest you check your Zavvi accounts as they may have cancelled others but haven't even bothered to let you know.....

Weird...

Had an email from Paypal on the 24th saying my order for this did not complete, (I had 3 on order). However I have not received any email from Zavvi that this order was cancelled, so just logged into my account and lo and behold, order has been cancelled .... :angry:

I am not pleased...

I suggest you check your Zavvi accounts as they may have cancelled others but haven't even bothered to let you know.....

I wonder if this is another new 'idea' like the avengers where they are cancelling orders of more than one copy?

If that is the case, I don't see why they don't just say on the listing, one per person or something

I wonder if this is another new 'idea' like the avengers where they are cancelling orders of more than one copy?

If that is the case, I don't see why they don't just say on the listing, one per person or something
I wish they would, they do have the max of 5 per customer in the terms and conditions.

I ordered this the moment it went live the second time if went up for pre-order (around 26th March, along with Jurassic Park), I wonder if they screwed up and oversold again...

I wish they would, they do have the max of 5 per customer in the terms and conditions.

I ordered this the moment it went live the second time if went up for pre-order (around 26th March, along with Jurassic Park), I wonder if they screwed up and oversold again...
Were all 3 in the same order? I know someone who insists on buying his steel's separately, so if this happens he won't lose the entire order, it worked with the Avengers for him, he had an order of 2 and another for 1 and Zavvi cancelled the 2 but not the other, so he still got the Steelbook. ..

Were all 3 in the same order? I know someone who insists on buying his steel's separately, so if this happens he won't lose the entire order, it worked with the Avengers for him, he had an order of 2 and another for 1 and Zavvi cancelled the 2 but not the other, so he still got the Steelbook. ..
3 on 1 order. I'm not too bothered, i'll just wait until they inevitably come back in stock again (like Avengers Assemble !)

honestly think people should do all orders seperately for the same steel then makes it harder for them to cancel, think they are looking to create cancels to load up the zboxs tbh. i could be off the mark but last few steels people just had steels cancelled without warning even though 5 and under. typical zavvi breaking there own terms and conditions. nothing surprises with them any more.

basil :thumbs:

Saw this on Friday. Interesting premise, don't know if I'll be getting a steelbook of it though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jobby
I only ordered a single copy and always pay via card instead of PayPal, but just checked and mine is still there.
Hope it's not going to become a regular thing with some getting their orders cancelled!

just watched this last night at the cinema (btw. my first cinema visit since gravity; no need to go out with the collection and home cinema i have here...;) ), and i really liked it! quite intense atmosphere, really good acting, i loved the soundtrack too, and what i appreciated the most - finally a scifi movie again, that totally works without comical action and cliché explosions...

pretty cool flick! i highly recommend this for a cinema visit. :)

Weird...

I am not pleased...

Mine still seems to be ok, been on order since January.

Concerned about the cancellation of any orders though, especially the Marvel releases. I often order one for me and one for my Brother in Law on the same order. Going to start ordering separately from now on!

Reactions: chunk