Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live August 27 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508970-1724498075060953.jpg

11508970-5994498075285236.jpg 11508970-1374498075378956.jpg

Last edited:
The original poster artwork of the robot bot does the job just as well:-
1fl67vma.jpg
hefzrqh.jpg

As for the steelbook design I'm not saying I dislike it but it's almost as if the remit this time was to create the least sexy EX-MACHINA steelbook possible . . . I've got to admit they succeeded in their task (although there are comments I could make but won't as a lifetime ban would be the result)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
This artwork will be AVAILABLE in Hungary, with the same disc what was in the earlier "normal (amaray)" case edition. - If somebody wants it, because it has more audio and subtitle track, write me a pm!

It has the "CEE BD50" disc at Hungary. - Release date (presumably): 2017.09.25.

AUDIO

DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 - English

DTS 5.1 - Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish

Dolby Digital 5.1 - Polish (VO), Russian, Thai, Turkish

SUBTITLES

english, bulgarian, czech, chinese, chinese traditional, chinese simplified, estonian, hebrew, croatian, indonesian, korean, lithuanian, latvian, hungarian, polish, portuguese, romanian, russian, greek, slovenian, spanish, thai, turkish, ukrainian

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlexMacOl
Very, very nice! Is this really Your OWN creation, just for yourself? :) ;) :p

I'd like to have one with "CEE BD 50" content. (Same as Hungarian and Czech and Polish "normal case" and FAC BD content.)

I am just not sure I could afford it. How much this would be cost to make it real? :/

I created a mockup for a premium package of this, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Ex_Machina-XL.jpg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Very, very nice! Is this really Your OWN creation, just for yourself? :) ;) :p

I'd like to have one with "CEE BD 50" content. (Same as Hungarian and Czech and Polish "normal case" and FAC BD content.)

I am just not sure I could afford it. How much this would be cost to make it real? :/
Thank you I wish it was mine, nope just a mockup I made. If only the studios would take some of our ideas.