Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013
Purchase link: Finding Nemo Sold-out!
Price: £16.99
Notes: Title treatment and Bruce are Embossed, also includes inner artwork. Not 3D. Limited to 4k.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg
04.jpg 01.jpg

img_3297-1-jpg.30806

nemohdn-jpg.30730

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this earlier for the first time and was pretty disappointed, it wasn't funny imo and thought it was probably more suited for young children lol but I'm probably one of a few who didn't enjoy it that much.

I got my Finding Nemo today from ebay zavvioutlet mint condition and was in zavvi steelbook packaging as if it came from zavvi itself and not zavvioutlet
looks like they are using ebay zavvioutlet to sell after release date extra copies
so for other releases that are sold out like Aladdin etc keep watch on ebay zavvioutlet after release date
as Finding Nemo its really came from zavvi itself in its steelbook packaging and they just used ebay zavvioutlet to sell it
When I used zavvioutet before on play.com had most time bad experience with 80% of orders
But Ebay zavvioutlet the opposite perfect
They had 152 copies and were sold out in a day so you have to be quick so for other releases that zavvi main site have as sold out keep eye on ebay zavvioutlet from release date
b
by any chance would you now if they ship to the US

Definitely a great family flick. Love the design on this steel. Zavvi really done well on this. Thanks to all the staff at HDN for all the info too, really helps. I've put my copies away for now. Probably hand them over to family in years to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook turned out better than I had expected. I have to say, the spine on the FS is a winner. Those tiny thumbnails are not really necessary I think

I do not really like to dabble in the Disney market because the prices are absurd but I got this one for cheap and I am extremely happy with it :D

Just watched this again. First time on blu tho. Colors are amazing, nice crisp picture too! Defiantly an improvement over the (really good) DVD! :cool:

This has got to be one of the best looking steels ever!

It is indeed, Zavvi have done a wonderful job on this it really is something special for the collection. Superb art and amazing colours all topped off with some wicked embossing. Zavvi have got it spot on again and this shows ultimately they are top for quality releases, superb art, embossing debossing, the whole package is just so complete with Zavvi and it does make me wonder how do they do all this especially with the Disney releases at such awesome prices. Roll on October it's going to be a busy month for my postman.