Finding Nemo: Lenticular Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Finding Nemo (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as predicted, the Lenticular waves continue. My old Viva case it's got quite a lot of usage. Will order this to replace the Viva cases.

To be fair the original Zavvi release wasn't great at all IMO, the Future Shop one was much better. I am predicting this be better than the first Zavvi release.

Reactions: howarmat
To be fair the original Zavvi release wasn't great at all IMO, the Future Shop one was much better. I am predicting this be better than the first Zavvi release.

Say whaaaaaat? In my opinion the original Nemo steel is a blinder. Full gloss, nicely debossed, I consider it to be a beauty.

In comparison, Zavvi's recent lenticular wave have left a lot to be desired...

each to their own I guess

Say whaaaaaat? In my opinion the original Nemo steel is a blinder. Full gloss, nicely debossed, I consider it to be a beauty.

I totally agree I thought the Disney collection was lovely it's just such a shame they didn't just continue but stopped and re-releasing :(

Remember when particularly Aladdin and Frozen were very special I await their inevitable lenticular version :(

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

The massive shark is such an ugly design I refused to have that in my collection even though it does not complete the Zavvi line up of steelbooks. So I sold it instead of opening.

Well works for some, definately doesnt work for me.

Each to their own....

Finding Nemo and Aladdin are the only Zavvi Disney steels I am missing. Bought them all secondhand these last months and those 2 are just too expensive.

So I'll probably buy Finding Nemo and Aladdin of this lenticular wave, although I really love the original Finding Nemo one, with the embossed teeth on the shark (don't expect they will emboss the back of this new steelbook which has the same artwork as the front of the original).
Maybe that one will drop in price a bit following this new release. Might still go for the original one over this new lenticular then.

No Chance, original is much better and will have a better finish than this

Not going through the whole diney and Pixar line again although the only one I would welcome new art is for monsters uni with a spine title, that original steel is horrible but if re released with new art it would have to be gloss and I'm pretty sure all these Disney re releases with lentis will be matte

Just continue with the current line Disney & Zavvi

But we all know Disney sells so this will unfortunately continue