Finding Nemo: Lenticular Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Finding Nemo (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good news, it looks like a smoother matte than the one they used on The Force Awakens steel.

@UpsetSmiley mine turned up today and have to say is nice finish to it also lenti is nice and has some depth to it and fits alot better image to image, glad they have finally sorted that issue out.
as they say best see it in hand :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

First to sell out from the lenti wave are lion king and finding nemo. Timed it just right for the price drop and snagged this before it sold out (or not?)

First to sell out from the lenti wave are lion king and finding nemo. Timed it just right for the price drop and snagged this before it sold out (or not?)

Glad I ordered my Finding Nemo copy and didn't wait!

Wow, just look at this bullsheit! 2 for 30, but they wont be shipped together, has to have Frozen sent for tracked delivery!?!? What!?!?!? Zavvi, stop being completely reiitarded!

If i order two of the same steel its free. Lel!?
uZu1Gr0.jpg

Wow, just look at this bullsheit! 2 for 30, but they wont be shipped together, has to have Frozen sent for tracked delivery!?!? What!?!?!? Zavvi, stop being completely reiitarded!

uZu1Gr0.jpg

Works okay for me.

IMG_6959.PNG

uZu1Gr0.jpg

Lol, maybe Zavvi wants you to pay more, but the current offer is quite tantalizing to pass

Just got mine. Its a pretty good steel, but im a little disappointed in the finish and lack of a 'bossed title. it would have been amazing with gloss.