Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for all 4 so I'm desperate to get my mitts on them mate :ohno: Feel like I paid for them a year ago but I know it's going to be worth it in the end, just hope I don't go crazy in the meantime :confused::wtf::sorry::bag: lol

if we get them by dec 1st I'd be very happy.. still waiting to see this movie in winter time, Opened my Kimchi 1/4 slip cause I was going crazy no blufans on hands yet still didn't watch... and they keep showing amazing pics of the steel Blufans on here, just feel like grabbing an Olaf, only one I didn't order but have to wait spent enough on that release already

Reactions: Stevieboy
if we get them by dec 1st I'd be very happy.. still waiting to see this movie in winter time, Opened my Kimchi 1/4 slip cause I was going crazy no blufans on hands yet still didn't watch... and they keep showing amazing pics of the steel Blufans on here, just feel like grabbing an Olaf, only one I didn't order but have to wait spent enough on that release already

I hear ya mate, I think Kevin mentioned they would be posted around the 27th of October as this is the release date for the other versions, so hopefully, we should have them 2nd week of November, but as always, I wouldn't hold your breath until you hear that heavenly knock at your door :thumbs::emb:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
I hear ya mate, I think Kevin mentioned they would be posted around the 27th of October as this is the release date for the other versions, so hopefully, we should have them 2nd week of November, but as always, I wouldn't hold your breath until you hear that heavenly knock at your door :thumbs::emb:

funny you say so my chinese contact said end of October, but we all know this means nothing lol i do hope what you say is true

Reactions: Stevieboy
I'm so over this release now. I was excited about it for a few months, but now the excited has disappeared due to the ridiculously long wait. :sleep: As it stands, it'll be opened and placed alongside the rest of my Blufans without a second glance.

I'm so over this release now. I was excited about it for a few months, but now the excited has disappeared due to the ridiculously long wait. :sleep: As it stands, it'll be opened and placed alongside the rest of my Blufans without a second glance.

that's not entirely true, you were somewhat curious & intrigued about this because you came over to post your comment :)
you'll also be more excited when you get it in hands b4 December... remember it's Blufans :)

I'm kinda with this sentiment as it stands right now. The long wait does exhaust the excitement. Thank God there are still alot of collectors who stay hyped the entire time but I, for one, am kinda over this release. Don't get me wrong, I'll still enjoy it and appreciate it when it comes but after seeing other people's pictures and delays, it'll just be something that I'll be glad it's done and not have to worry about anymore.

However, I'd gladly go through all of this again if BluFans does a collector's edition for "X-Men: Days of Future Past" with double lenticular of Xavier and Magneto and their younger versions.

Reactions: Troll2Fan
that's not entirely true, you were somewhat curious & intrigued about this because you came over to post your comment :)
you'll also be more excited when you get it in hands b4 December... remember it's Blufans :)

It's true that I'm intrigued to see pics posted, but I'm no longer excited about it, and the wait for this steel has been beyond ridiculous. I can deal with Blufans' typical wait times, but this has far exceeded their norm which is why I'm no longer "giddy" about having purchased it. It looks to be of good quality and a superbly done steel, and at this rate, I won't see it in person until Christmas. Lol!

Last edited:
It's true that I'm intrigued to see pics posted, I'm no longer excited about it, and the wait for this steel has been beyond ridiculous. I can deal with Blufans' typical wait times, but this has far exceeded their norm which is why I'm no longer "giddy" about having purchased it. It looks to be of good quality and a superbly done steel, and at this rate, I won't see it in person until Christmas. Lol!

it's true that such delays are exceeding reasonable time frame, but I am still excited about the release of the other versions...it really has a something to it that can't be put into words... maybe I am more able to keep the excitement as I didn't see the movie yet and winter is coming so it's exciting...

Reactions: Troll2Fan